Reviews for Are you sure this was a good idea?
Winter's Folly chapter 15 . 11/23/2013
Sweet! Coo.
arapto chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
I love you man. Best crossover idea ever.
Wonderbee31 chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
Great section there, and really enjoyed the wackiness caused by Sweet and Peters mistakes there, and will look forward to seeing more of this and how they beat him, so he doesn't infringe on Big Bad Hermione and her bench Harry.
Thaliran chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
Thanks for continuing this story, I was afraid you had abandoned it.
Furionknight chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
I look forward to more :)
Starfox5 chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
Wow, I just re-read the story yesterday, wishing for an update, and - here it is! (I wish for World Peace now). Sweet and his songs throw the wizarding world in chaos - goood work! Snape as the lead of the Hobgoblins, and Draco's father... this story gets better and better!
Firehedgehog chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
ha ha ha ha
Winter's Folly chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
Lovely.
Sakura Lisel chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
*lol* okay who's the IDIOT who summoned the entertainer demon (can't remember the guys real name) again? Plu seeing how medieval and seemingly anti-muggle anything Molly is, even with the demonic magic of song pushing her, how would she even know what Cyber Goth Dance Queens are, how they dance, or even know what kind of clothes they wear in order to transfigure both her and Ginny's clothes into matching outfits as they are forced to dance to the C.G.D.Q music? *lol* shouldn't they actually KNOW how to dance that way before hand or actually seen it being done in order for the demon magic to force them to do it? Though if they are ONLY dancing and no singing, does that mean their on the verge of burning up if the demon spell can't find anything to make them sing about? *lol*
Oxnate chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
Some of the early songs didn't format quite right here. But still an awesome and funny chapter. Glad to see it here again.
Starfox5 chapter 17 . 11/6/2013
Great Story! Very entertaining, and a refreshingly original take on "Hermione's parents are not what we think they are".
Gustavius3 chapter 17 . 11/2/2013
... Weird...Weird but cool keep writing if you please
Koroby chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
Did Hedwig and Crookshanks just make a new species of Griffin?
Guest chapter 16 . 9/17/2013
I was just reviewing the last couple chapters after seeing the preview on CaerAzkaban, and I am ashamed to admit I didn't catch the X-COM reference until just now.

I don't know how I missed it the first time, but I have to say this is an enjoyable story, nice work.
Mortimer Grimm chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
When's gonna be the next time?
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »