Reviews for Are you sure this was a good idea?
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
That can totally be a new breed of magical creature.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
The ministry HAVE to be kidding. Exactly WHO'S underaged magic did they pick up in the house? The only underaged people there were Hermione and Harry, and the ONLY one using magic before the Aurors showed up was Willow and she's decades older than both of them. So exactly what set off the underaged magic sensors at the ministry, and if Willow hadn't done he Jedi mind meld on them, would they have been harassing Harry and Hermione because they were the only underaged people magicals. Though I think they probably would have gone after Dawn and her eternally sixteen year old youthful appearance? *lol*
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 18 . 11/24/2013
Wow.
Fibinaci chapter 18 . 11/24/2013
Once I got the past the "But wait they only began having adventures in '98 and so couldn't be her parents" thing, this became a lot of fun for me. Especially with the Xander/Harry scenes. I've also liked how you've mentioned/cameoed a bunch of people from the Buffyverse.
jacee2u chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
Love the new chapter, but I would have thought "The Sidestep" from Best Little Whorehouse in Texas would fit Fudge better. Of course, you wouldn't have to change hardly any words. LOL Thanks for the update!
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 15 . 11/23/2013
Sweet! Coo.
arapto chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
I love you man. Best crossover idea ever.
Wonderbee31 chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
Great section there, and really enjoyed the wackiness caused by Sweet and Peters mistakes there, and will look forward to seeing more of this and how they beat him, so he doesn't infringe on Big Bad Hermione and her bench Harry.
Thaliran chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
Thanks for continuing this story, I was afraid you had abandoned it.
Furionknight chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
I look forward to more :)
Starfox5 chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
Wow, I just re-read the story yesterday, wishing for an update, and - here it is! (I wish for World Peace now). Sweet and his songs throw the wizarding world in chaos - goood work! Snape as the lead of the Hobgoblins, and Draco's father... this story gets better and better!
Firehedgehog chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
ha ha ha ha
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
Lovely.
Sakura Lisel chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
*lol* okay who's the IDIOT who summoned the entertainer demon (can't remember the guys real name) again? Plu seeing how medieval and seemingly anti-muggle anything Molly is, even with the demonic magic of song pushing her, how would she even know what Cyber Goth Dance Queens are, how they dance, or even know what kind of clothes they wear in order to transfigure both her and Ginny's clothes into matching outfits as they are forced to dance to the C.G.D.Q music? *lol* shouldn't they actually KNOW how to dance that way before hand or actually seen it being done in order for the demon magic to force them to do it? Though if they are ONLY dancing and no singing, does that mean their on the verge of burning up if the demon spell can't find anything to make them sing about? *lol*
Oxnate chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
Some of the early songs didn't format quite right here. But still an awesome and funny chapter. Glad to see it here again.
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »