Reviews for Are you sure this was a good idea?
Starfox5 chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
Wow, I just re-read the story yesterday, wishing for an update, and - here it is! (I wish for World Peace now). Sweet and his songs throw the wizarding world in chaos - goood work! Snape as the lead of the Hobgoblins, and Draco's father... this story gets better and better!
Firehedgehog chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
ha ha ha ha
Winter's Folly chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
Lovely.
Sakura Lisel chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
*lol* okay who's the IDIOT who summoned the entertainer demon (can't remember the guys real name) again? Plu seeing how medieval and seemingly anti-muggle anything Molly is, even with the demonic magic of song pushing her, how would she even know what Cyber Goth Dance Queens are, how they dance, or even know what kind of clothes they wear in order to transfigure both her and Ginny's clothes into matching outfits as they are forced to dance to the C.G.D.Q music? *lol* shouldn't they actually KNOW how to dance that way before hand or actually seen it being done in order for the demon magic to force them to do it? Though if they are ONLY dancing and no singing, does that mean their on the verge of burning up if the demon spell can't find anything to make them sing about? *lol*
Oxnate chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
Some of the early songs didn't format quite right here. But still an awesome and funny chapter. Glad to see it here again.
Starfox5 chapter 17 . 11/6/2013
Great Story! Very entertaining, and a refreshingly original take on "Hermione's parents are not what we think they are".
Gustavius3 chapter 17 . 11/2/2013
... Weird...Weird but cool keep writing if you please
Koroby chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
Did Hedwig and Crookshanks just make a new species of Griffin?
Guest chapter 16 . 9/17/2013
I was just reviewing the last couple chapters after seeing the preview on CaerAzkaban, and I am ashamed to admit I didn't catch the X-COM reference until just now.

I don't know how I missed it the first time, but I have to say this is an enjoyable story, nice work.
Mortimer Grimm chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
When's gonna be the next time?
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 17 . 6/3/2013
Lol because I said so. I cant wait for hogwarts to start up again with everyones reactions
blaster chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
great story, any chance of more?
just imagine triwiz with a lot more fishmen in place of merpeople, dragons subjected to slayer problem solving methods or spike turning up with the vampire portion of voldy moldy's army and the collection simply turning around or running away.
Navn Ukjent chapter 17 . 2/15/2013
A fun story that should be continued!
ZechslittleVoice chapter 17 . 2/9/2013
Wow, this is perhaps the smoothest integration of the Buffyverse I've seen and definitely more interesting than the usual abuse of the Halloween plot line. The only drawback is that it feels like you've weakened Harry somewhat, I mean he wasn't scared of Voldermort in his first year and he was pretty much portrayed as an anti-Christ.. Having him be scared of Xander is funny, but not so much that it outweighs the fact it's beginning to make him seem like a pussy. I'd love to hear some about learning to use that new axe he's got though! And maybe finally share some of their own adventures and get finally some respect?

Anyway, thanks for the great story!
Zeviz chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was very funny. Especially the last scene of professors tallying their bets.
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »