Reviews for Are you sure this was a good idea?
Navn Ukjent chapter 17 . 2/15/2013
A fun story that should be continued!
ZechslittleVoice chapter 17 . 2/9/2013
Wow, this is perhaps the smoothest integration of the Buffyverse I've seen and definitely more interesting than the usual abuse of the Halloween plot line. The only drawback is that it feels like you've weakened Harry somewhat, I mean he wasn't scared of Voldermort in his first year and he was pretty much portrayed as an anti-Christ.. Having him be scared of Xander is funny, but not so much that it outweighs the fact it's beginning to make him seem like a pussy. I'd love to hear some about learning to use that new axe he's got though! And maybe finally share some of their own adventures and get finally some respect?

Anyway, thanks for the great story!
Zeviz chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was very funny. Especially the last scene of professors tallying their bets.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
Thus born the Griffon! XD
Random number generator chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
"Next Time: There will be TEXT!" I hope that will be during current year.
Random number generator chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
Great chapter!
Random number generator chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
"She suspected that it was a way that most muggleborns got trapped and pulled in"

Oh, this is nice one.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
McGonnagall predicted "marriage by misunderstanding of pureblood laws" and did nothing to prevent this? Interesting.
Furionknight chapter 17 . 10/9/2012
I look forward to more :)
Basilisk1 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Definitely a keeper!
A family as nutty as Hermione's deserves Harry.
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Very cool it'll be interesting to see where this one goes.
J0nas3 chapter 17 . 8/29/2012
Wow, I'm glad I read this, this is really good. Should I assume that the Buffy canon from the comic? (I read the comic as far as the Xander/Dawn kiss.) Either way, it was a very enjoyable read. Let me know if you can be bribed into continuing it. ;)
Evil4Dummies chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
read it, loved it... dying for more!
lazyguy90 chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
This is pretty hilarious.

Nice work on this. Keep at it.
xelsan chapter 17 . 7/4/2012
this is such a great little story, I love the character interactions and the whole universe you have set up here! I really hope you decide to come back and post on it again soon!
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »