Reviews for Are you sure this was a good idea?
Firehedgehog chapter 17 . 7/15/2011
niiiice
Wonderbee31 chapter 17 . 7/15/2011
Really like smart and strong Hermione here, just wished she'd stayed that way through the canon, instead of the brain dead girl she ended up becoming. So with Harry getting to graduate from Scrappy to Scooby now, looking forward to what happens with him next, even as it seems that Hermione's starting to get more open with him now as far as feelings are developing.
Oxnate chapter 17 . 7/15/2011
I love it! Oh so funny. You make joke!

Keep up the good work.
Pointer3109 chapter 16 . 6/25/2011
The portal was cool.

"Three days later, they discovered that Professor Flitwick had discovered the library, and hadn't left."

Was funny, though.

A nice party that leaves more questions than answers.

Enjoyed it.
aznblackhowling chapter 16 . 6/25/2011
Great story. I look forward to the next update.
Lord Sia chapter 16 . 6/21/2011
Great chapter, as always. Love how people are going crazy over the dangers of "Dentistry", especially since I recently discovered the Little Shop of Horrors Dentist Song. I'm curious as to how long it will take for Xander to play it for all the Magical people, which will set off a chain of events that will end with the Ministry of Magic surrendering to Hermione as a preemptive measure, hoping to keep her from bringing out the Big Guns ("They have Old Ones! Surrender is our only option, we can't fight them!")...
EDelta88 chapter 16 . 6/21/2011
ah Flitwick, nice touch XD
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 16 . 6/21/2011
That's my Dream/Wish, to find a library or Bookstore that stocks my favourite books and Authors, especially those that are no longer in print. I ache for them. I would either never leave or spend all my money. But saddly no luck yet so I get my fill reading your lovely story. Look forward to the next chapter.
dreameralways chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
Bahaha. Flitwick's still there? Of course he is. Still a very funny and entertaining story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Selonianth chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
lulzy. Flitwick's passed out from orgasmic glee.
gaul1 chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
good chapter, keep up the good work, byes
Wonderbee31 chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
Ginny/Gollum is a bit creepy isn't she? Can't wait to see what all will happen next, though especially enjoying seeing both Moody and Dumbledore hoisted up somewhat and put in place for once, and with that fun part with Neville's mind getting a bit fractured, well, it'll be even more fun to see how things go as it adjusts to new ideas.
CelticReaper chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
lol awesome chapter

look forward to the next update
Sakura Lisel chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
*lol* Just how old do the weasley's THINK Dawn is? Especially if Dawn and Xander keep getting picked up by the police because people report Xander as being a pedephile for having relations with a 'young' girl like Dawn, and Dawn for supposedly having a 'fake' id when she tries to go buy alchohol? If she really looks that young, maybe Dawn should carry around her birth certificate as well as her id to show everyone who makes those kind of assumptions about her and Xander. *lol*
Bobboky chapter 16 . 6/20/2011