Reviews for Are you sure this was a good idea?
Firehedgehog chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
great update
Oxnate chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
My precious!
Selonianth chapter 15 . 6/19/2011
Pretty good. "Get the Scary Axe" made me laugh.
EDelta88 chapter 15 . 6/18/2011
Love is pain, the trick is finding that special someone worth suffering for.

Great chp, keep it up :)
Pointer3109 chapter 15 . 6/16/2011
Yep, its official.

You have a weird sense of humor.

Enjoyed it, though.
Pointer3109 chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Re-reading.

"You know how Hermione thrashes around in her sleep"

Maybe she likes bondage?

lol
dreameralways chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
Cute. I look forward to more.
Firehedgehog chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
very cute
CelticReaper chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
you utter bastard! you made me go "d'aww" at the end! and i never go "d'aww"! NEVER!

but other than that, good job!

to make up the fact you made me go "d'aww" (you utter bastard!) i demand you update this fic as soon as humanly possible! so i may read more of this most excellent fic!
gaul1 chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
good chapter, byes
Wonderbee31 chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
That was really nice there, and enjoyed the talk Harry and Xander had, as well as how he and Hermione were able to have a really nice night, and hoping that from this onward, the two of them will be able to better face the next challenges thrown at them.
Bobboky chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
good
pfeil chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
You know its true love when she stops kicking you in bed.
Zippy Saboteur chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
lol. I love how so many btvs fans seem to realize how In love with Willow Buffy was and is and yet it was never really explored in canon. Despite everything. Despite how in season 8 comics Willow and Buffy have a weird unique thing where Willow shares her power with Buffy and she gets glowy green magic swords that kick ass, but apparently just for one fight and that amazing combination of the two biggest powerhouses on the side of the good guys seem to forget how well they fight together and never seem to do it again. Eh...I'm just ranting about how Wuffy could have made the series amazing in season 7. But no...Willow hooks up with the pushy, aggressive, spoiled, arrogant brat who thought she knew better than a slayer with 8 years of experience and 7 years of experience protecting the hellmouth and who had defeated everything she ever went up against. She dis so with the help of the scoobies, which the scoobies then forget about and decide to abandon her despite everything they've been through, because Xander lost an eye(which is just so much worse than everything Buffy's sacrificed for everyone over the years) and because a pushy potential thinks Buffy's a self-righteous bitch because she wasn't coddling everyone. And Willow turns on Buffy and that's what causes the completely heartbroken expression. And then Buffy is left with only the vampire that had previously attempted to rape her as comfort, at night in a nearly abandoned town with possible uber-vamps, bringers, and caleb running about. None of that seems right...or in character for them. Then season 8's Willow admitting to somewhat blaming Buffy for Tara's death and avoiding her with Kennedy because of it... Well fuck that. Willow's the one who was so adamant to bring Buffy back. Buffy was just minding her own business when warren showed up and shot her and then a stray bullet hit Tara, who was only there because of the recent reuniting they'd had because WILLOW's magic addiction drove them apart. So really it was Willow's fault, two-fold. Had she not brought Buffy back she would not have fallen so far into dark magic and become an addict which drove Tara away. Buffy wouldn't have been around to annoy the wanabe supervillains, and there would have been no need for the reconciliation with Tara which left standing where she was to get shot. So it all traces back to Willow's inability to let Buffy remain dead. Which can also be seen as more Wuffy evidence. Anyways I've begun to rant and I should stop. Good day to you and I'm looking forward to more of this wonderful story.
Oxnate chapter 15 . 6/15/2011