Reviews for Are you sure this was a good idea?
Ellyanah chapter 17 . 7/17/2011
This is epic. There should be a thousand reviews and more to warn people of the hilarious content.

... Obviously, I look forward to the next chapter.
HolyKnight5 chapter 17 . 7/16/2011
WHere its the TEXT?
joniskpelare chapter 17 . 7/16/2011
Hopefully they got the coach this time.
Selonianth chapter 17 . 7/16/2011
lololol. More please... and quicker this time.
mwinter1 chapter 17 . 7/15/2011
Chapter 18? please. you've had 17 posted on TtH for a while. Awaiting more.
Firehedgehog chapter 17 . 7/15/2011
niiiice
Wonderbee31 chapter 17 . 7/15/2011
Really like smart and strong Hermione here, just wished she'd stayed that way through the canon, instead of the brain dead girl she ended up becoming. So with Harry getting to graduate from Scrappy to Scooby now, looking forward to what happens with him next, even as it seems that Hermione's starting to get more open with him now as far as feelings are developing.
Oxnate chapter 17 . 7/15/2011
I love it! Oh so funny. You make joke!

Keep up the good work.
Pointer3109 chapter 16 . 6/25/2011
The portal was cool.

"Three days later, they discovered that Professor Flitwick had discovered the library, and hadn't left."

Was funny, though.

A nice party that leaves more questions than answers.

Enjoyed it.
aznblackhowling chapter 16 . 6/25/2011
Great story. I look forward to the next update.
Lord Sia chapter 16 . 6/21/2011
Great chapter, as always. Love how people are going crazy over the dangers of "Dentistry", especially since I recently discovered the Little Shop of Horrors Dentist Song. I'm curious as to how long it will take for Xander to play it for all the Magical people, which will set off a chain of events that will end with the Ministry of Magic surrendering to Hermione as a preemptive measure, hoping to keep her from bringing out the Big Guns ("They have Old Ones! Surrender is our only option, we can't fight them!")...
EDelta88 chapter 16 . 6/21/2011
ah Flitwick, nice touch XD
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 16 . 6/21/2011
That's my Dream/Wish, to find a library or Bookstore that stocks my favourite books and Authors, especially those that are no longer in print. I ache for them. I would either never leave or spend all my money. But saddly no luck yet so I get my fill reading your lovely story. Look forward to the next chapter.
dreameralways chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
Bahaha. Flitwick's still there? Of course he is. Still a very funny and entertaining story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Selonianth chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
lulzy. Flitwick's passed out from orgasmic glee.
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »