Reviews for Are you sure this was a good idea?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 8/2/2011
hilarious
Hollow Phantom Drewits chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
This is a rather amusing story, I hope to see more of it.
CitricNitrate chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
So far i think this story is hilarious! The chapter was a little short but other than that great job!
Pointer3109 chapter 17 . 7/21/2011
I'd be willing to wait for the pervert, I mean, ahhem, young lady, to grow up a bit more...

lol

Nice chapter. Harry got off a bit easy. Then too, he's somewhat used to this sort of thing already.

Enjoyed it.
dreameralways chapter 17 . 7/20/2011
I'm starting to think that they won't just be finding an "out" for the contract. There may yet be a marriage and world take over in the future.
Ellyanah chapter 17 . 7/17/2011
This is epic. There should be a thousand reviews and more to warn people of the hilarious content.

... Obviously, I look forward to the next chapter.
HolyKnight5 chapter 17 . 7/16/2011
WHere its the TEXT?
joniskpelare chapter 17 . 7/16/2011
Hopefully they got the coach this time.
Selonianth chapter 17 . 7/16/2011
lololol. More please... and quicker this time.
mwinter1 chapter 17 . 7/15/2011
Chapter 18? please. you've had 17 posted on TtH for a while. Awaiting more.
Firehedgehog chapter 17 . 7/15/2011
niiiice
Wonderbee31 chapter 17 . 7/15/2011
Really like smart and strong Hermione here, just wished she'd stayed that way through the canon, instead of the brain dead girl she ended up becoming. So with Harry getting to graduate from Scrappy to Scooby now, looking forward to what happens with him next, even as it seems that Hermione's starting to get more open with him now as far as feelings are developing.
Oxnate chapter 17 . 7/15/2011
I love it! Oh so funny. You make joke!

Keep up the good work.
Pointer3109 chapter 16 . 6/25/2011
The portal was cool.

"Three days later, they discovered that Professor Flitwick had discovered the library, and hadn't left."

Was funny, though.

A nice party that leaves more questions than answers.

Enjoyed it.
aznblackhowling chapter 16 . 6/25/2011
Great story. I look forward to the next update.
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »