Reviews for Back to Green
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Say, I like this story, it would have made a good episode...
Jameson Meylar chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I loved it! I can't decide whether or not I like this more than "White Light"...which is one of my favorite two-parters. Great work! I've bookmarked a lot of your stuff and will continue reading, when I have the time.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This was a nice way to give Tommny a chance to show that, whether Evil or Good, Tommy is still a fighter. Zedd's attempt to use Kimberl;y was interesting, but in the end, he failed. GO GO POWER RANGERS!
mario chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
another great fanfiction story I've read but I noticed a few mistakes. During Trini's try you spelled the name of the monster wrong it's the Invenusable Fly Trap not the Invincible Fly Trap and he took Hallie not Sylvia but still a great job
Jurious chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
Hey, that's a cool lil alternative episode! Keep up the good work! The original Rangers rock! _ But Lord Zedd rocks more!
BlueberryPancakes chapter 1 . 3/24/2001
Good story. If people don't like the Rangers, they shouldn't be in the section, don't listen to those idiots. You're a good writer who deserves more than non-constructive bashings. Keep up the good work!
bhotanni chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
I haven't read this one in a while... and you know what? It's still a great story. Sheesh! you'd think a person would be a little bit more mature than write a flame like that. If you don't like PR fanfics, then don't read any fics in that section! Dana, your fics are always awesome and I can't wait to read more from you:) 4 outa 5 g's on the antigravity scale:D
tobygirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2000
You suck ass, as does the power rangers, I can't believe that someone still likes it, I mean come on, it is the year 2000! I hope you never write again!