Reviews for Afternoons of Heat
NinjaZero chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
You blew my FUCKING MIND again! You are awesome! Also could you please write a story abou Bolin and Asami? That would be awesome.
Kirida chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I loved it. Zuko and Katara are my favorite characters in this world..and I love them together. They make the perfect couple.
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Good!
makenzie chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
i think i just died and came back to life 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This was incredibly intense!
Its Kare Bear chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Very vivid, sensual and intimate. Outstanding work, I've been looking for a really fascinating and mesmerism Zutara one shot, limited and rare, but this work surpasses my expeditions! I can't help but re-reading this ten and thousands of times...and I'm still wiping the drooling off my chin. LOL. I don't mean to be bold, but you should consider writing another one-shot based on their wedding day, I see you did leave it off with some hinting of marriage.
Keep up the excellent work!
childish bambino chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
crying bc this is everything I want in fire lord zuko fic...crying about it
Viola Midnight chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
amazing! best zutara fanfiction i've read in a long time!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Yup, this was HAWT!
Valkyrie Wilde chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This was really sweet as far as smut goes. Lovely story!
helljose chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
is a hot story ejjejee write other :))
Orphiucus chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
since this particular reader is hyperventilating right now she cant write a lot but she will say this: YOU R FREAKING AWESOME!
Grace chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Oh my goodness BEST STORY ON FANFICTION. Love it. Absolutely perfect.
flower213 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I love this! Their characters were very real. The sex was good and the ending excellent. You definitely should write more like this one!
Kinjirareta Ai chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Awesome! Haha, the way you portray Zuko is perfect! I love the way he stumbles over his words when he's trying to tell Katara he wants her to stay. It's fantastic!