Reviews for Pills for Pain
Glee Clue Rock 1251 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
wow that is really good
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Please tell me there will be more of this!
XxBlueDreaMerxX chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
It was depressing, but well written. This could've been a realistic path for her.
Zazzles the Sandbird chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
If you are such a big Amanda fan, then why did you write a story about her getting all depressed and taking drugs? Oh, wait, is it because she comes across as innocent and peppy and things like that? I guess it's nice to take a break once in a while and try to give a character some substance. I admire your style. Giving it the once-over, I also noticed that, while this certainly isn't novel material, it's clear-cut, to the point. You have a good, clean way of expressing yourself in your writing. This is obviously supposed to be a little sad, a little dark, but at the same time you maintain a nice realistic third person view that, while not being very original, shows you know what you really want to write before you write it. You really think about what you're trying to say and the story you're trying to tell. You don't over dramatize anything. I like that. I enjoy getting pulled into a story, not avidly sucked into one. You can really tell when someone's trying too hard to get your attention, you know? I'm glad you can say what you need to say and not go overboard, which is really easy to do with something like this. The only bad thing I have to say is, at the end, when Amanda's like, "I guess these pills weren't such a good idea..." and just drops them on the stage? I understand that she was probably a little loopy from the pills, but isn't that a little too...preschool? I mean, only a 3-6 year old would be that blatant about it ("Gee, I guess having 5 cookies wasn't a very good idea!"), and while you do want to maintain some degree of open-faced honesty, especially with a character like Amanda, I happen to think that's pushing it. You might want to tone it down a bit, but just a bit. After all, this is a great story. I'm glad I read it.
chocolatecheesecake23 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
...O.O did that really happen? Dx i loved the amanda show!
Musiclover712 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010