Reviews for What You Do To Me
Sams Witch chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
i am likeing this story. please update soon :D i love it
Carver Edlund chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
Love the story so far! like always, you have unique one of a kind stories that turn out to be amazing! cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl, and whats up with sammy :)
moira4eku chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
I just loved how Dean takes care of Caitlyn. He is going to be a great dad! I'm glad that Sam finally said he was sorry for his treatment of Caitlyn. I just hope he is truly sincere. Looking forward to the next chapter.
moira4eku chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Gee, Sam, you should look in a mirror before throwing accusations around. Poor Caitlyn, she's gonna have more self esteem issues than Dean if Sam keeps this up. I hope Sam will see the light and be happy for Dean and Caitlyn. I'm glad that Dean and Caitlyn were able to make up. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Lady OD chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
love this story Dean is so adorable and WTH is wrong with sam good God '
moira4eku chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
Great day! What in the world was Sam thinking? Was his brain in stupid mode or something? I had a bad feeling that Sam might react badly to the news. I dearly hope Dean finds Caitlyn ok, and that she'll come to grips with Dean's past. Surely, Dean realizes that he won't be able to hunt with a wife and baby? Looking forward to the next chapter.
moira4eku chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Dean is going to be a father, how sweet. Dean will be a great dad. Dean needs to go an confess his past to Caitly, she'll understand (I hope). I thought Sam was a bit harsh with Dean. I hope he's not keeping bad thoughts still about their relationship but then again, love the angst! Looking forward to the next chapter.
DeanGirl28 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I am liking this story so far! I wonder if she's ever gonna get into hunting in future chapters
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
oh . . .

this story is so sweet!

I feel bad for Caitlyn because she had to go through that.

Great story!

Update soon!
moira4eku chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Awhhhh...I just love it that Dean said "I love you" first. He must truly be in love. I thought this chapter was very sweet and poignant for both Dean and Caitlyn. I hope she will be able to still love Dean even when she discovers what he use to do in his past. I wonder if it will be Sam to bring it all down on their heads? Looking forward the next part.
Lady OD chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
ooohh I like it this is so cute!
PrayTonight chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
okay, this is new but I like it
moira4eku chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
I enjoyed these two chapters. I usually don't read these type of stories because the females all tend to be "Mary Sues" which is quite annoying. I like your OC here. She seems like the kind of gal Dean would fall for (as it seems like he already has). Looking forward to more.