Reviews for Stupidity
mic19671967 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I enjoy this story, I come back to it to get a smile every now and then. Have you considered writing a story from a medic/emt point of view? I think it would be funny to see what they would think of 5-O banter.

Thanks for writing!

Mic (the mom)
Mari217 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Oh bravo. Well crafted. Going to read your other fics! I love cannon, and this is great I can hear them, its well written, and not slash. Everything I look for in a fic. All the best. Mari
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
nice
Belphegor chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
"(...)and asking if they can salvage the tie." Perfect :o) I like this little story a lot, it really fits with the tone of the series - and the characters: funny and smartass with a dose of gut-wrench, but not *too* much :o) Short and sweet and clever and funny and so much more underneath - like I said, perfect :o]
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Liked the fic
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Great story! :)
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Okay this was one funny drab. I couldn't help thinking what must be going on in the medic's mind though!
Ms.HellFire-ffacnt chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oh Danny and his ties...I remember the one episode, the one on the Yacht, when Steve made his put the tie in his pocket...I was like "Danny just not Danny without his tie."
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This is a great fic! The banter and dynamic between Danny and Steve, and the aftermath of an op that didn't exactly go badly but could have gone better... awesome. To me, this could fit right in with the show, and for me you can't get a better piece of fanfiction than that. :) I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your stuff!
francis2 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Loved this. Especially that Danno wants Steve to apologize and that he was worried about his tie.
goblz chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Oh my gosh I love this story! Great ficlet.
shirik chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
loved it!
WanderingTheDreams chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Cute :D

I love the interplay between Danny and Steve.

There really aren't enough Hawaii 5-0 fanfictions out there. :( lol
tmvg chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Wonderful! Very well written, I enjoyed it immensely.
PointOfView chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I can't tell you how happy I was to run across this fic while looking for H50 fic. No my email alert thingy for you did not go off on this one... bad dog. Well I can't tell you how excited I was but C might be able to as I got a little over excited on the topic & had to rant to her about it! :D

You never ever disappoint me! Your characterizations are always spot on. I think if you ever decide to go change careers after the little guy is grown up you should either write novels or be a psychiatrist. Novels because you are obviously one of my favorite authors ever. A shrink because you seriously come up with excellent character studies. You just simply rock. :)