Reviews for Planetarium
MarionV chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
That was really good!
"When I was four, I wanted to be a brontosaurus." Awwww!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
that was truely great
november21 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is really great. Their relationship has always interested me, and I love how you portrayed it.
anon chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
this is really cute ) do more xx
KitVkat chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
my god! i love you! really you dont know how mad i was watching laryngitis a few weeks ago and finding out no one ficd something i teared up! sean was awesome! a sweetheart funny and personally i thought he was handsome! when they were singing together i couldnt stop think ' this is beautful, RACHELLLL! be with sean! great story hope theres another ch of if not extremely happy anyways!
Raven-of-the-forests chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This is so good! I love it! You should totally do another chapter! I just realized It's been a year since this was updated... Still!
thecrimsonnote chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
"I knew St. James was a douchebag name. I can try to run him over with my chair if you want, though there's no guarantee he won't outrun me".

did anyone ales Burst out laughing after reading this line?
magenwashere chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This is awesome. Today I was rewatching the back nine, and when I saw 'Bad Reputation' and the Rachel/Sean interaction, I had to search for fic. This is just great, and the whole dialogue only thing works very well. I can almost see their expressions when the "..."'s come up.

Added to my favorites! :D

xoxo magenwashere
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I was just thinking about Sean yesterday and how Rachel was going to be going back to sing with him so I decided to look up what was out there for them and I was so happy to see someone had written something. This is the only story! I like the progression of their friendship through out the dialogue. Even though it's only words yoyu can sense the change each time as they spend more tie with each other. It's pretty awesome. Great writing!
MadXHatterX94 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Loved it! I just saw Laryngitus(sp?) and immediately saw a connection between Rachel and Sean...please update soon! This is literally the only Rachel/Sean fic on this site!
islay12 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
wasn't really romance, mmore like potential, but there is NO chance of Rachel ever getting any action so it'd be a good personatlity match but she'd go back to finn eventually I think once she knew she could never get those jewish babies she wants
Megan Potassium chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Yay! Dialogue! It was really great :) And it was cute, EVEN THOUGH I was expecting murder and stuff ;)
Carbon65 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
The dialogue came off really well. Simple, but it carried a lot of weight.
tedtonksed chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Just thought I'd let you know you're not the only Sean/Rachel fan; I love them too :)

As for the fic; adorable! Loved it!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE!