Reviews for Ambivalence
Lolavie chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Sensational. So tense with anticipation! You left me longing for more...
READER120 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
LOVED THIS cant wait till 4x07
svenjen chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Smoken! Yep, I can't wait for the white hot angry sex! Great job!
finnlover chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
enjoyed it :D! loved their i hate yous!
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Omfg! That was amazing...

Talk about FINALLY! I could not have loved this more ever. It is like you crawled into both of their heads and brought out true reason.

I loved the way Blair found the connection between love and hate. How it overwhelmed her in that moment everything was the same abd yet everything is different.

So excited that you shared this. :)
notoutforawalk chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This story is smoking, however I'm more impressed that you managed to write it in 20 minutes and achieve both hot sexytime and insight into their connection. When I was watching "Goodbye, Columbia", I found it interesting that Blair seemed less annoyed by Chuck than I would have expected in her situation. It seemed to me that as long as she has his undivided attention (even if it's negative), she is happier than when he is indifferent (like in Touch of Eva). She's the one who keeps saying it's over, but can't let go. I'm interested to see how it all plays out. Anyway, to get back on track, I felt like you captured that vibe in your story.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This was excellent to read.

It's true that for both Blair and Chuck, love and hate have come to mean the same thing over time. Because for them, neither can have one without the other.

They both love each other greatly; but at the same time they hate each other, as well. And they say, people need one in order to experience the other. Yet with Blair and Chuck, these emotions will never be separated, but always combined to be just one.

Great work!
broodyprettygirl chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Your writin is beautiful and I find myself addicted to your stories. This story was captivating and makes total sense. There really is a thin line between love and hate and Chuck and Blair are perfect examples of that. They hate each othe so much they love each other and they love each other so much they hate. The only way to love is to love someone so much you hate them and you have an outstanding ability to portray Chuck and Blair's passion and love and personalities. Most everything you write i can picture both saying. They never really say what they truely mean. Great story and I am anticipating more from you! And updates to others.
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Loved it
PacificRomance chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
oh, this was awesome. pure genius. Ugh, I can't wait for the hate sex to come, but yours was even better, because it exposed how they really feel about each other.

It was so angsty, but so perfect. And the ending. ugh. I loved it.
JNYC chapter 1 . 10/15/2010