Reviews for Incandescent
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Left me with a broad grin.
xXAnimefanXx chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Like Death who is told he isn't allowed his precious possession, flutters through her mind though she's unsure of why or really what that has to do with the boy who shines like the sun.

Wow this story was so amazing! I love it! RyojixFeMC is perfect 3
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Persona 3 is built upon tragedies and you make written wonders out of them that leave me so moved that my heart breaks a little bit with every riichi and ryoji pairing from you I read.
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Uh, WOW. Playing Persona 3 (about to go fight Nyx I suppose) and I was like, "RyojixMinako/FeMC is possibly the best damn pairing I've ever seen in an RPG!" I go to look up some stories and see this gem. Great work, it's dark but *really* awesome
WitchJuliana chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
o3o

As you can plainly see, I am making an effort to read everything that involves MShe and Ryouji. Just cause they're my OTP for Persona 3. I think I commented enough on how amazingly awesome you are, you can I just say that I love your writing style? Yes yes yes! I do! Trust me! Or else why would I be focusing on your fics? And who knows? Maybe I'll go after the Shinji ones also
Domomomo chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Oh my God. How has no one reviewed this amazing piece? This is GORGEOUS! I-I don't even know what to say...Geez. I've never thought of FeMC as such a dark, possessive character, but seeing this just...wow. It was definitely something I'd expect of Ryoji, but seeing the tables turned totally threw me!

I don't know what more I could say other than this is a work of absolute art. A masterpiece. Thank you for writing!