Reviews for Chill Pill
Hektols chapter 2 . 5/2
Good point about how easy one can get soaked in Nerima.
Hektols chapter 1 . 5/2
A more sensible Ranma, good idea. I think that Akane was at fault for getting in the bath when she knew that someone was using it, it didn't matter that she thought that there was a girl there, they were not in a public bath, she should have asked for permission to enter.
alexlim23 chapter 23 . 3/24
ill use this story for my comics
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
Yes for Ukyo/Ryoga :D I love those two together 3
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
Really enjoying this. A nicer Ranma is a dream come true. 3
Christ Phreake chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
had to look up what kami meant, lmao at reactions to Rankane displays of affection
Christ Phreake chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
I like how he admitted Akane was cute to begin with. Rankane all the way!
Vector426 chapter 23 . 9/19/2016
BRAVO-ZULU ! As we said in the Navy. Job well done, or written as it may be. A great ending to a great story. Pity things didn't work out between Nabs and Kuno, guess even she has her limits.
I liked how you handled Nodoka's reaction to the curses and Ranma standing up to both parents
on how the rest of his future would go, and his and Akane's living arrangements. All and All, this has been a great story, and I look forward to future installations of Ranma-Baby and Who Hates Boys.
"wink-wink, nudge-nudge." _- Til then, Take care and keep it between the ditches.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 23 . 9/17/2016
Loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
Ranma would probably still get punched by Akane occasionally, she has a volatile temper, but there has yet to be a moment in this when that would be the case.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
It's funny that all it takes is curing Ranma's foot-in-mouth disorder to make things better.
Cindy M 19 chapter 22 . 8/11/2015
Only Nabiki knows that Nabiki thinks... XD I love the story, Ranma really got a chill pill and had got smart too XD
Cindy M 19 chapter 14 . 8/11/2015
Nabiki is manipulative as always :D I love Akane and Ranma, Ukyo and Ryoga, they are perfect for each other XD The story is great XD
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
I laughed at that scene, this is also funny XD
Pata Hikari chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I'm sorry this story is just, well, *boring.*

There's not a lot of sense of dramatic tension.

I mean, I guess you admit that the idea is that it's what you'd do in the situation... but doing the "right" thing as a passive outside observer into the fiction.. makes pretty a dull story.