Reviews for Disturbia
anonymous2345 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
ummmm...not really sure what to say about this story. And was Kyle's false reality that he was best friends with Kenny and Stan? Or the opposite?
symphknot chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Ohhh this is so crazy...i loved it!
Mizookie101 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I know I reviewed already but your one of my favorite authors. Your so talented and you write kick ass stories. Please writhing some more rape stories with Kyle being raped. Only this time do it with Stan. Oh and even though rape is not good,story rape is so all those bad people who comment bad can suck it and real tapers can suck it.
Mizookie101 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Creepy not sexy enough though u need to wirte more stories like the one where cart man rapped Kyle,just use a different person
MarshieMello-Cookies chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
E-P-I-C! Thats the only way to describe it.

AzngirlLH, u rock for creating this idea

Courtanie, u rock for writing this.

U both rock! WOOHOOO!
bubblegum-flavored icecream chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
0.O Disturbia, indeed... This was horribly creepy, but in a good way, cuz it was well-written... Hope I made myself clear enough XD
I'LL-BE-THERE-4-U chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
that was kinda hawt, i love the threesome part
Cliscia chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Sexy as always, but more interesting was how IC you made Rebecca, at least in her speaking manner.
Natatatatatata64 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
How...how do you do this?

Over and over and over you find ways to torture...the SAME boy. Seriously, and it's NEVER stale. NEVER!

You are, as someone else has said, a goddess in your own right. So many writers feel stale to me after awhile. Seriously, they make me bored enough to fall asleep at the helms of my monitor. But you? No, Hon, you keep me awake...and alert for fear of rapists in my closet.

BUT THAT IS TALENT! You instilled so much emotion in this. The humor in the beginning, the suspense, the fear, the concern from Stan and Kenny, the epicness (That is an emotion you have created now), and then the ending gasps and grins at your sadistic mind.

I love you, I love you, Courtanie, I swear to god, I. LOVE. YOU!

Never stop writing or I will be severely depressed. You wouldn't do that to me...would you? *big teary eyes*
Yes.yes.YES chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Never before have I found such vivid imagination coming across in the form of text. Not once.

Zombiecest's Lined Paper has nothing on this.

As soon as I saw it was something between AzngirlLH and you, I knew that somewhere along the line, Kyle would be raped. Which was fine because I certainly don't mind it XD

But I was never expecting such a plot to be woven around it. The ideas were phenomenal, the way you presented them was above extraordinary. Especially since technically it wasn't your idea. It's difficult to be able to do that but you've mastered this story and from what you said in your A/N, in a very short amount of time.

I've been in this fandom roughly three-ish years now. It's rare to find a good writer, let alone someone who STAYS. You're obviously passionate about what you write because the way that you present your creativity, the rate at which you put things out, and just the mere fact that you're still here shows that you're not just here to giggle and make friends.

That's becoming harder and harder to find these days.

So kudos to you, Courtanie. Kudos for your mind, the way that you're able to make the supernatural look so vivid, and the way in which you think. I'm happy that we finally have an intelligent writer in our midst. Keep it up, Hon.
marianna chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
...Oh Courtanie.

I love you. So dearly.

I'm going to come find you and kidnap you and keep you hidden away in my closet. Kay? Kay :)

No one can write horror like you can. It's definitely your niche. This was so dark and twisted Ann Rice would be impressed.

I'm hoping for a good Halloween story from you my darling when the time rolls around, yes? :)
Sheja chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
...Ok you know I never write reviews...

Im too lazy for it and English is not my mother tounge.

And I often dont read the story...I just scroll down to the rape part (if it is a rape story...with kyle...being raped..)

BUT your story is sooo fucking AMAZING! It would be even amazing WITHOUT the rape! WITHOUT IT!

You are like my favourite author in THE WORLD!

I mean...Edward and Bella can go home!

Every Book that I have ever read isnt even half as good as your stories!

especially this one! I thought that it cant be better after the Living the sin trilogy.. (or more)

BUT THAT WAS BETTER! So good that it already hurts!

(I wanted to write a real emotioal and creativ review but my english isnt good enough -.-')

Besides, why do we even like kyle rape? Isnt that kinda... strange? I mean... Its a cartoon figure...a 9 yeared old caroon figure getting RAPED!

After the Movie "Pulp Fiction" I thought that butt sex is the most horrible thing on earth and now i write a review to an author that mostly writes...about...butt sex...

Okay that soundet creepy...

...just forget this whole review...Ill write you a better one in a few days...

Love, Jane

P.s I definatly write too many points..

P.P.s Is "ponits" the correct world for that?
Rafi chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I really like it. I'm not keen on horrors, but this one was writen in a way that give you some sort of tension through all story. I was wondering what going on, expecting Damien to show up at some point. Ending was good, gave me feeling like King's novels where you'd never see happy ending and never find out all true behind the events in the story.
Oh.My.GOD chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
OH MY GOD!

I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST READ!

I JUST READ A COLLAB BETWEEN THE TWO MOST AMAZING KYLE RAPISTS EVER OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

This made me...SO happy. SO SO HAPPY YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!

Her ideas...were amazing if you stayed true to them all. And then...and then the way you describe everything...oh my fucking god, I would KILL for your word talent. I could practically see the blood on my carpet. It was SO intense!

I..I still can't get over it. You and Azngirl T_T

I'm having such a fangirl moment right now. As soon as I read on your A/N her name I gasped. Then you said that it was her idea and...and...and then your ending! YOUR ENDING WAS AMAZING. I love your perception of reality, it's so...so..real. Ya know?

God, she should do the comic version of this story or something because then you know it'd hit a bigger audience. Even though I do think this stands on its own as amazing. So detailed and rich and gory and I'm ranting but I DON'T CARE.

Or or or or or you two should do a total collab where it's both your ideas w

...Probably won't happen but this girl refuses to give up on this dream!

Once again, it was so incredible. You two...are geniuses. You take such a simple concept and you've turned it into a work of art like this. Beautiful, complicated...and delicious. Can't forget the delicious part XD

Thank you for the best story I've read in a LONG time. Tell Azn that I thank her, too. You two are goddesses ;-;
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2010