Reviews for The Boy in the Locked Room
WaitingForLife2Begin chapter 26 . 9/9/2014
I think demyx should join the group. I like this story please update
AnimeWolfGirl9 chapter 26 . 7/30/2014
Wow, I read from last night and then finished this morning, and I have to say this is a rollercoaster ride! So much psychological stuff (I'm interested in that since I have a semester of it coming up for school) and I love the twist on all of the characters. Poor Sora and Roxas (and Ven and Vani... and everyone really)! All of the characters have been put through so much (which really makes the story interesting)! Haha Demyx was one of my favorite Organization members in Kingdom Hearts 2 (he seemed to have some sort of brother relationship with Roxas, at least I think) so this is an interesting twist. Insane him is kind of creepy, but it's so realistic and true that it makes the story even better. So... is it possible that you are eluding to the fact that 'anti' can only inhabit one person at a time? If that is so, could they possibly find a way for Sora to build a sort of 'resistance' against the anti so that it can't get back into his mind? He would probably need help from Vanitas if so, considering they did have that 'bond'. As for pairings... I can't really think of anything specific. I don't personally like yaoi, but that's your decision since it's your story (I don't want to tell you what to do and how to write it). The situations are certainly interesting, and I guess I'm not too bothered by hints of what happened, but you know... As for what is coming, it sounds like Sora might be getting a bit 'jealous' (not the right word?) that 'anti' left him for Demyx... which could lead to another death scene (that would certainly be a plus/minus situation). Either way, I'll be happy to see what you come up with next and great job so far! :)
DarkFoxKit chapter 26 . 7/22/2014
Are you gonna continue this story? I like Roxas's point of view the best myself and it looks like it's been over a year since you updated this. I remember reading this way back when you only had 8 chapters, can't believe I actually found it again really. I really enjoy this story and hope to see more in the future, maybe expand on a possible relationship with Roxas and Ventus? (And by that I mean getting him close to Ven like brothers, not in a creepy, couple way. I can't tell you how much I see that in the KH fanfics.)
TetraOfTheInternet chapter 26 . 2/17/2014
Nexmajise chapter 26 . 10/7/2013
Ermgersh I never read this chapter! It was so amazing! Sora is so cute without Anti! I'm so interested by this story, like seriously xD I loved the mindscapes that they had and all the super natural! Also the whole Ventus And Vatias thing has me puzzled and I can't wait for that to get resolved! Die Anti Die! Idk what you should do with demyx but whatever you decide I'm sure it will be great. I'm tempted to reread again because this story is just so great! Update soon(:
Harukaze Sora chapter 26 . 10/1/2013
Woahh.. Demyx is showing himself!
Well, I'm a bit confused here. Is 'anti' an existence that's in Sora and Demyx's body at the same time, or is it only one existence that's in Sora's body before and now it moves into Demyx's body?

I'm looking forward to see what happen next. Maybe Demyx will stay with the group with some secret intentions? Hehe.. I dunno. I'll wait for your update :D
Arachnoid chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
What the hell? I'm at the end? Damn! When is the next update expected ?
RoxSor chapter 26 . 9/11/2013
HawkRider chapter 26 . 7/16/2013
Well, sorry about not reading it sooner. I kinda didn't have that much time between finishing dinner, fallen asleep, waking up and jetting off to a place with little Internet access. But I found a readily available place.

This was an interesting chapter. I think... Well I don't really know whether Demyx should stay, Demyx and Zexion leave, or Demyx die, since those are the only results of this that I can see happening. This is getting really interesting though. I can't wait for the next chapter!
heather99125 chapter 26 . 7/11/2013
I don't really mind what happens to Demyx because whatever you choose will probably be well written anyway. I really love everyone being trapped in a suspenseful situation though! Make it last long please ;) Are the police coming, are they looking for Demyx, Did Ansem even call the police!? So many questions. I love it! Congrats and i look forward to reading more of your work. :)
Oh, also I personally don't prefer the author notes in the middle since I understood the story because your writing is wonderfully clear with a natural dash of mystery! I Can't wait for the update.
Yuukilover chapter 26 . 7/8/2013
Yay! Roxy needs the spot light sometimes dudette! :D hmmm... I think Demy should stay! That way if you pick him and Sora being enemies (which I'm hoping you would) they would be constantly at their throats and later they would be friendly rivals and constantly competing for kills! (Dark giggle). Lol jk! xD anyway, can't wait for the next chappie! :D
xX-KiryuSama-Xx chapter 26 . 7/8/2013
Good chapter, but Sora needs to get over his need for anti. But there is so much drama, and all because Demyx came back. I hope the situation gets solved soon.
fire and ice fighter chapter 26 . 7/7/2013
Noooooo, Sora you don't need anti. You only need your friends! I always love reading this story , oh and congrats on graduating. :) ( Don't hurt Demy but on the other hand he is crazy. Don't make me choose! )
Fluoricia chapter 26 . 7/3/2013
A good one and it's getting a lot messier. I think talk Demyx in this state into join is hopeless. He is even crazier than Sora. But Sora has no advantage fighting him either. No height advantage and no anti agi boost here. One equipment short! (If anti can count as an equipment)o.0 And if they continue quarreling, the police will soon come after Demy's trail. All get caught back is no good! Maybe they should knock him into unconsious and run? But that way is too cruel to Demy. Maybe knock him out, hide him and leave him a note and a bread and run? Alright, what am I thinking...
SoRikuR0x chapter 26 . 7/3/2013
hmm! Nice twist! I like how Sora thinks Demy "stole" anti, gets a little tension. Who knows, maybe if there's a little RoxyXZexy action to stir up Demyx it'll make Sora feel better that Demy's being stirred up. Or even worse, maybe it could be SoraXZexy action (though I don't know how it'd work with 2 bottoms, and I doubt it'd work bc of their obvious trust issues) and it'd make it even worse for Sora and Demyx because Sora thinks Demy stole anti and Demy thinks Sora stole Zexy AND they're the same! (with antis)

Oh man, I hope that Demyx stays with the group, I'd be devastated if they had to actually go up against him in some sort of battle or something. If Demy were the enemy... :(