Reviews for Healing Wounds
mrs.addiecullen chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
love it
bb-4ever chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
good chapter. glad he tried again and she finally admitted she loved him. look forward to how slow they go.
just4paws17 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
cute!
PercyzBookworm chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Hehe Crackberry...I loved the chapter! I always wondered if Parker likes Hannah...hopefully he feels like your interpretation! D
chymom chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Loved this chapter! Parkers part was priceless loved the phone part. Can't wait for more.
nertooold54 chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
We're all glad he broke up with Hannah.
anon chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Please update soon. This story has me very intrigued! Keep the chapters coming!
Pools.0f.Green chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Ok first off, I liked your story and I can't wait for more, and Don't get me wrong I HATE Hannah with a passion but I just can't see Booth being so... Rude and Callous in that particular situation. but thats just me. all in all i will still read it to see what happens.
bb-4ever chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
great new fic. glad hannah's gone. look forward to more fun for booth and bones at her place.
nertooold54 chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Hannah was totally cold, definitely not a woman in love with Booth.
SouthunLady chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
I know they aren't showing H as being that callous on the show, but I like her your way better. Their ending was a little quick, and I didn't like that Booth didn't want to stay where H had been because I didn't get that he was that in love with her. Oh well, I'll just tell my mind it was his way of getting to stay with Brennan. Yeah, that works for me.
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I love your thinking on the matter. I actually think H is a lot like your's, leaving at the drop of a hat to cover a story; she's not a homebody (at least in my eyes). Glad you're doing this and doing it so fast. I just can't take much more B&B&H angst.
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Ha! I believe your brief author's note foreshadows the demise of the blonde one, and the rise of Bones. YEAH!
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I like this. B & B are happy and comfortable with each other; they are parts of each other's life.
suki chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
You ask, "what do you think?, well I think that I want some more.