Reviews for Who would have known
Charmed Dark Alias chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Very interesting sweet story
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Very cute(:

And, you captured the characters very well.

-Taylor Tonks
Lexikon chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Dearest Isa,

The story is wonderful, as I've read it I could actually recall the film itself and even remebered the different characters (who are, by the way, very good desribed). Also, I like the idea this is based on... And you didn't once put the wrong Name in, not that I would notice, because I couldn't evven remember them until I read this ;) I figured, I have to write something, since you poked your finger right into me for never commenting. After all, I read this little and cute story after two others that have come out of your quill. Even a COLD CASE one (nevertheless it was fantastic)! I hope you get what I say... But as you know me, I was much to lazy to actually write something. Sorry, sorry, sorry! *snif* Back to the beginning. I really enjoyed reading this fanfic and I'm sorry for not being able to critisize as I should, but I found absolutely nothing to raant about, despite reading it over and over again. I dare say it is perfect as it is! And after all I could see you behind all this with your unique style I love so much :) I practically missed mountains and a long tour while reading.

Gottchen, ich hoffe nicht jeder kann das lesen...

Ausserdem wage ich hiermit eine Anfrage nach einer weiteren Geschichte bezueglich "Howl's Moving Castle"... Bitte? * dich mit grossen Augen suess anguckend* Damit ich noch mehr geniessen kann? Es hiessst doch bekanntermassen: von guten dingen kann man nie genug haben. Oder hab ich das jetzt grad erfunden?

Deine dich liebende und hiermit verrueckte (und ausserdem in allem unterstuetzende) Lexikon