Reviews for Here Dead We Lie
Rae chapter 13 . 3/8
OK I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm crying buckets right now.. Especially the epilogue.. So pure and innocent.. Sob
wordslinger chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
Okay. Wow. I finished this days ago, but couldn't quite manage a review until I had time to catch my breath. This fic. Was amazing. I mean. It ripped my shit all up and left me bleeding on the floor, but I loved it.

The source material is dark, and this felt like a natural extension of that. No one felt OOC, and that's really what caught me off guard. I wanted to rail against some of these characters, but I couldn't because they were just doing what they do. Edward broke my heart with his constant comparisons of himself to Hawkeye. He knew he should've just killed Mustang, but couldn't. He wasn't HER. The ending was something to behold. It was shocking (though, not really), and bold, and brave, and WHOA.

Everything was perfect, and I'm pretty sure this is the best Dark!fic I've ever read. Should I bring you gifts? Sacrifice a virgin? A goat? Maybe just light a candle? Name it.
PimpMasta Popo chapter 13 . 12/11/2014
Wow. Breathtakingly beautiful. I have no words to convey to you how much I enjoyed this story. But enjoyed is possibly the wrong word. I was absolutely consumed by this story. You did such an amazing job; I'll have this story on my mind for the next few days. So very excellent.
Queen Riza chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
I have been doing nothing by reading this fix for the past few hours. It is incredibly written and absolutely heartbreaking
owlcitylover chapter 13 . 9/22/2014
Oh man I'm crying that was just wow
waddiwasiwitch chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
That was deeply upsetting and heart wrenching! Great job! I could really hear the character voices here. Well done.
BleedingCoffee chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
Ok, I left a few anon reviews not realizing I wasn't logged in. However i still can't stop thining about this fic since I read it. It's brilliant. You're style is so graceful and intelligent. The plot was absolutely mindblowing. The details, how you just so perfectly wrapped up the suspense and action and developed on these characters is just WOW.

The ending while just heart-wretching is so damned in character and perfect for this pair it makes you cry more for them for just being themselves. Just a masterpiece.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/29/2014
Wow. Truly an amazing read. Your talent is beyond words
Guest chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
Incredible work and and incredible min and talent you have.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
This is absolutely incredible.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
Holy cow, this is absolutely incredible! The writing is unparalleled and your mind is absolute genius! This is amazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Wow. This is absolutely amazing. Every aspect of your writing is incredible.
WayOfTheShinobi chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
So this is my 3rd time finishing this fic and I finally thought this would be the time I would not cry at the end.
I was so wrong.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/2/2014
No . That can't happen. What have you done this is not ok WHY
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
No this is not ok they ARE DEAD NO PLEAS ESTAPH OMFG MUSTANG KILLED HER NO PLEASE BE ALIVE NO POOR HUGHES I AM GOING TO EXPLOD