Reviews for Fanfiction is SO Cliched
MalachiteFlames chapter 55 . 3/3
Thank you for writing and sharing. I greatly enjoied this.
MalachiteFlames chapter 52 . 3/3
hahahah. haaaa! love it.
MalachiteFlames chapter 50 . 3/3
Oh, god. This made me cry. You wrote this one so so so well. there's just something different about it.
MalachiteFlames chapter 45 . 3/2
I figured it out just before his mom told him... I cried. So heart breaking.
MalachiteFlames chapter 40 . 3/2
Daww! i love it.
MalachiteFlames chapter 38 . 3/2
Haaaaa. love this. especially the end!
MalachiteFlames chapter 17 . 3/2
Naww. I love this. Its weird and random, but I adore the crap outa it. Thanks for writing such a fun cute drabble.
MalachiteFlames chapter 13 . 3/1
lol Nice! I haven't seen this paring before
BRUUHH chapter 22 . 1/8
these stories are so chessy like can u make more ash and misty stuff pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee! and ur author notes are so fucking funny XD
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 35 . 10/5/2014
i want to use this one can i plleaseeeeeeeeeeee
Dat Rayquaza Fangirl chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
Chapter awesomeness. You missed a teensy typo at the beginning. It says 'tot he desk', but should say 'to the desk'.
Anonymous chapter 34 . 10/11/2013
Dammit, you left me hanging here. You should make a story out of this one. You probably already have and what I'm saying here is redundant is what you're probably thinkin and now I'm just rambling because I'm mad that you left me hanging on this story and there's not a second or third part or any part for that matter and-You know what? I'm just gonna say...
Good chappie, you left me hanging, I'm mad, you should make a story out of this, and yeah.
-Anonymous
Ready to fly chapter 55 . 9/11/2013
I love this collection of one shots they were so good and I haven't read a story from you in so long so I stumbled across this and I'm sad your not really writing more stories for pokemon and I'm just happy for all of the other stories you've written thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
IMO this was highly amusing I may need to start exploring writing
anjumstar chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
Oh my gosh, Ash is Peter Pan! Brilliant!