Reviews for Big Trouble
flikaroo chapter 1 . 1/19
Great job on the characterization. Poor Leo, when he screws up, he really screws up! I would be curious to read how Raph responds, how much teasing Mikey does and how long Leo can handle helping Donnie instead of training.
Sarachan chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Is there a sequel?
Tiger-girl-14 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
lol that was funny and I wonder how raph's reaction will be but still this was a cool story

tigerleah-out
Lena chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is so great story) I like it)
LenniluvsBrian chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh, I am amused. Lmao. Leave it to Leo to trash something so badly - lol.

Great fic!

Lenni
timme chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
poor Leo. constantly punished for his absence. Leo really would have helped don or anyone who asked. and he deals with Raph ALL THE TIME. Don did for only two years.
princessebee chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Leo breaking the news to Donny and his subsequent reaction were highpoints... so funny and so good. I really enjoyed this whole story though I was left wanting more... sort of felt like it might have lost momentum at the end and got wrapped up. Though Donny's unexpected little jab at Leo added a surprise tension to the piece that was jarring... but still worked. Again, I think this combination of elements is a big factor in making these stories, with the interactions and relationships, so believable and therefore enjoyable.
nim draug chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This was really good, loved the link to the movie towards the end. :) x
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
funny
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow. That was hilarious, guys. I can see Don still feeling resentment for Leo leaving. And now Leo's going to have to explain this to Raph all on his own, which won't be an easy task. Great job on this.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
vacant houses chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
"I… I sort of wrecked the van. And the garage. You know, uh. Simultaneously."

Leo is exceptionally talented at everything he does. Even his screw ups.

...what did Raph's bike do that made you guys decide to total it?
NinjaMisha chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I LOVE THIS!

I swear, you guys write the PERFECT Don...and I thank you for that. 3

It was so easy to visualize every expression, head shake, body language...everything!

I only wish I were talented enough to animate this whole fic.

You don't know this, but you three where the first writers I started following when I first got head deep into the TMNT fandom. So having you all together writing fics just blows my mind! You're my dream team!

Anyways, keep on writing, people! I can't wait to read anything else you guys spit out :D
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Brilliant! Love this whole piece, which - of course - begs for more, such as - Leo telling Raphael. Then, again, I can pretty much imagine how THAT convo will go! LOL

Love Don's characterization. Leo's dismay. The eventual realization from Don and then Leo about Raphael's hidden item.

Don's comment about how Leo doesn't screw up much, but when he does...brings to mind that if you're going to mess up, mess up big! LOL And Don's comment re: that and Leo's reaction was spot on perfect.

Enjoyed this very much. Now, the question spawned from this little missive is, why did Leo take the van in the first place?

Yep, means at least 2 more chapters. Of course, that's entirely up to you - four.

Great work!

And...just in case your reviews and the questions therein generate more ideas for this missive (or you have plans of adding to it regardless), I'm placeing this on my story alert page (and favorites, and C2 file!). :0)

Blessings,

Rene'
Mondhexe chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I absolutely loved this one.
aplacplac chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Poor Leo xDD or Donnie O.o"

I still want to see how he gonna explain to Raph, how he found his "little secret"