Reviews for Resistance
ColMikeFuser chapter 24 . 10/11
All right, I can't hold back any longer.

I bleeping LOVE this story!
PinkHanon chapter 31 . 6/29
Oh my gosh. So sweet!
O'Cahan chapter 31 . 5/1
Great work! Your story was very nice to read. I find your style very flowing. Go on!
I start immediatly the second part.
fedoratricks chapter 31 . 2/19/2014
Cute 3
NessieXnessie chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
Okay thumbs down... Not a very good quality this story. But hey its fanfiction and im picky
NessieXnessie chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Pointing out that your characters are pretty OOC and you haven't really done your research, Johanna won the 71st HG so she really can't be there. they have 2-4 years difference not one. Otherwise *thumbs up*
smoak is smokin chapter 31 . 12/15/2012
district's8 chapter 31 . 9/1/2012
I read the book and it was epicly epic in so many different ways. The characters are realistic and are tottally awesome now u are probably twelve away from 200
U r the frickin best
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 31 . 8/29/2012
Yay! That was so sweet! I really liked the ending and how Annie regained her voice at just the right moment, probably because of all of the built-up emotion! I liked her Games as well, and how Finnick was her mentor. Well, I'm off to read the sequel!
POOOO chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
HI chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Hey hey hey! what happened to the chariot ride?
xXNicklezXx chapter 31 . 7/21/2012
Finnick is one of my all time favorite characters. He's so amazing, you really caught that here. I loved this story. It brought me to tears here and there, especially the boy from 12. He was a good character, I'm glad you put a good one in the midst of the evil careers. Asper was so sweet, perfect for the part. You captured everything so perfectly. This is by far one of the best fics I've ever read. I feel like this is getting way too long so I'm going to end it saying again how much I love Finnick and also adding how much I love Annie. Some of the best characters of the series.
LikeACheshireCat chapter 31 . 6/14/2012
Yayyyy she speaks!

Such a great story, can't wait to read the sequel!
LikeACheshireCat chapter 25 . 6/14/2012
It's not that terrible at all! Its great, I'm hooked (incase ou couldn't tell...)
LikeACheshireCat chapter 14 . 6/13/2012