Reviews for The Most Dangerous Creature in the Universe
Mayasiiu chapter 10 . 4/19/2006
So cute! As i've said before... The perfect couple! Awsome story
komoriuta chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Heya! It's me again! Just 2 say dat I luv ur Tenchi fics!
Maverick1401 chapter 10 . 2/14/2005
Another wonderful story my dear i loved it
Enjen chapter 10 . 1/13/2004
Yay! I honestly believe that Hotsuma and Ryoko make a better couple than her and Tenchi. Thank you so much for the great story. I read all your other Hotsuma and Ryoko ones too. This was an awesome chapter. You've got skills. hope you write more later!
skyeward chapter 10 . 8/29/2002
*squeals* I love this one! *giggles* Let me guess, you own that Tenchi CD? I have the same one, and just let me say, you used all of my favourite songs! Heehee!
aku-neko chapter 10 . 8/4/2002
First of all, take a bow. Not only for your creative genius, but also because you finished this story AND its predecessor.

I really enjoyed the fact that this was not just a sappy story, it had a good plot. I liked how you took time to give your readers a chance to look at Ryoko in a different light.

I finished reading your story at 9:30 am (i had to stop reading it the night before. Something about staring at the screen for too long is bad for ones eyes :P), and i must say that i was about to flame for you audacity to end Ch. 9 like that (i did let out a strangled cry .). Luckily for you a say the button for the next chapter! Anywhos, great job with the story!

Critisims: the only part that kept me from thoroughly enjoying your story were the grammical and spelling errors.
camille sumter chapter 10 . 8/2/2002
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK was great i loved i chewed you out so bad earlier.
camille sumter chapter 9 . 7/28/2002
you stupid jerk how could you do that to ryoko has'nt she suffered enough in 's controled by a mad lunatic ,torn away from her mother ,forced into piracy ,locked in a cave for 700 years when the person who locked her up is only alive BECAUSE of she is always chided for things she didnt want to she finds happiness and starts a family and you being SUCH A HUGE ASS have her children stolen away ,her husband almost seduced,then when she finally has her family back you have her all you have to do to bring her back to life is have washu and sasami/tsunami unite their goddess powers and revive should be able to do the rest on her own healing PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY AND GO WITH MY IDEA OR AT LEAST BRING HER BACK TO LIFE.
DiaLin chapter 9 . 7/19/2002
That was so sad but is it the end. I hope not.
im a girl who doesnt know what to call herself chapter 9 . 7/17/2002
*sniff* WHHHHHHAAAAAAA!...I'm all emotional now...thanks a lot *frowns* ok anyway, *smiles* great story!
Jade Crescent chapter 4 . 6/12/2002
Can you do me a small favor Demoness? Can you e-mail me the chapter Seeking Demons as an attachment because whatever my parents did to my computer is going to make them pay. It keeps saying that it's 508 web restricted and I wanna know what's going on so I can read chapters 6 and 7. But I must say I love what's happening so far. I really liked a tear for hotsuma and I wanna keep reading what's going on. So please I'm begging you to send it to me. I'm on hy hands and knees!
ClockWatcher chapter 7 . 6/11/2002
Eek! Glaives rule, though! This kinda reminds me of the battle with Zandrama in the Mallorean...if anyone else has read those. I'm glad you updated!
Jade Crescent chapter 3 . 5/28/2002
WHY? There are no stupid reasons and none that u can't explain. The only good reasons are health problems and family troubles and I hope you don't have them cuz then I will have to cry. For many hours!
ClockWatcher chapter 6 . 5/28/2002
PLEASE finish it! This is one of the few Tenchi Muyo fanfics I've ever actually liked!(and reviewed!) For some reason I like Hotsuma A LOT, even though he's "evil", so I like how you've portrayed him...good joooooobbbbb...*meow*

Clocky W.
pkpotter chapter 4 . 4/16/2002
THANK YOU FOR DOING MORE! AS A MATTER OF FACT I'M EMAILING YOU BACK AS I WRITE THIS!

##################################################