Reviews for Hyper Nova
milagglad chapter 31 . 4/4
Continuing this story...update soon please
Zelda Ray chapter 31 . 1/8
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Katfergie chapter 31 . 11/6/2014
Please continue this story! I can't begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed this series. Kudos to you for integrating these two worlds so seamlessly. Overall I have to say it has been a very enjoyable read. Now if you could just finish the story I would be ever so appreciative.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/24/2014
I am loving the story I just read all 3 stories and love it can't wait till the next chapter comes out. :-)
Kinku-Senkou chapter 31 . 4/13/2014
Aw! Cliff Hangers, Oh well, I hope you update soon! This is one of the best Twilight and X-Men crossovers I've read!
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 84,305.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Esarion chapter 31 . 12/14/2013
I have to say your triology is one of the best stories I have read until now in the twilight category. Keep up the wonderful work.
Greetings
Esarion
shugokage chapter 30 . 8/28/2013
Great chapter good job!
shugokage chapter 29 . 8/14/2013
Good chapter and nice ending scene!
shugokage chapter 27 . 2/22/2013
Good and interesting chapter!
SPACE SHARK MOTHERDUCKERS chapter 27 . 2/21/2013
I literally screamed when I saw that you updated the story. I am shaking with anticipation for the next chapter. PLEASE UPDATE SOON I AM BEGGING YOU PLEASE!
I-AM-THE-LOVE-MONKEY chapter 26 . 1/1/2013
i like this story i hope u add more soon
shugokage chapter 26 . 12/28/2012
Great chapter and I like the proposal and beginning to what is sure to be a bloody fight!
shugokage chapter 25 . 11/13/2012
Nice chapter highlighting the Volturi's side of the conflict!
shugokage chapter 24 . 10/16/2012
Great story and amazing ideas that were use to create this story!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »