Reviews for Bonded
contest4jen chapter 35 . 2/20
Naww you named the unicorn Apples. I love that.
Sahba chapter 35 . 8/1/2014
This is awesome
Guest chapter 35 . 7/24/2014
Wonderful story, thanks!
Guest chapter 34 . 7/24/2014
This is a really good story. I haven't reviewed because I've been reading with really poor internet connection, but I've enjoyed it very much. Thanks!
weepingelm chapter 35 . 7/23/2014
fantastic story thank you
cindy4651 chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
I was just about to quit reading it, because this seemed too twisted and depressing. Then I get to the bit where Arthur wants to stop Uther and I'm all excited to read again. Thank you!
A concerned read chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
This should be M, it's fucking rape
EasilyDistracted chapter 35 . 10/17/2013
Hmmm...

The unicorn named Apples.

Yep. That's what I'm taking away from the story.

Sorry.

Good story though.
ob1292 chapter 35 . 9/21/2013
Great story. Good Job
123-321 chapter 35 . 8/30/2013
very well done

lol Apples
Eve'sMagick chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I love this story. It's one of those that I continuously go back to when I want some good Merthur.
Virebax chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Wow, what a wonderful story! I love it. It's strangely compelling, intriguing. You managed to create a very peculiar atmosphere with some mystery, a strange sensuality. The slash works very well with this plot and twist. I can't help but be a little frustated because there are some things I would have liked to understand better, like the bond (how does it works exactly?), or the functionning of Uther's realm, or the relationships between knights and sorcerers, or the fate of the children... I think, in the beginning it's logical to understand as little as Merlin, but I wish that things were made clearer later with the story unfurling.
Don't mistake me, I couldn't stop reading once I began and I favorited it. I supposed I would have liked it to be even longer.. You have a gift to create interesting stories, intriguing situations and complex relationships.
Again, WOW!
LinBates chapter 35 . 5/8/2013
Wonderful AU story! I lived it.

The following concern the structure of your story, how it reads verses the concept. Correcting these things will only make your story better & more enjoyable to read.

I do suggest you reframe from using 'had' before your verbs, it is not needed and it makes your story passive instead of active. Also please read back over what you wrote before posting as I found several places where you used the wrong word such as using 'went' when it should have 'when' instead or 'and' instead of 'an.' If you are unsure about which word is correct, look it up in a dictionary to find out if it's the correct word or not. When the reader has to stop and figure out which word you meant, it breaks the flow of the story and takes away some of the pleasure of the story.

But never fear it was an enjoyable story, even though I personally can never see Merlin & Arther as a couple. Best friends, comrades and confidants yes, but never lovers! But even so I did enjoy the story and marked it as a favorite.
Kiki1770 chapter 35 . 2/20/2013
Okay...well it was an interesting story, some parts were extremely twisted, and well...the story was FULL of extremes, to name a few would Arthur killing Uther, the bonding process involving kissing, Balinore and Morgana, Arthur's extreme personality and Merlin staying weak as he is through out the whole story. But hey, who am I to complain if I choose to read the whole story?
Kiki1770 chapter 32 . 2/20/2013
Balinore and Morgana...no offense but that is fudging twisted. The man is twice her age and has a son that is her age.