Reviews for Walkies
sandysan2013 chapter 12 . 10/7/2013
That was great fun! Now I have to see what else you've done!
sandysan2013 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
This is hilarious! I expect to laugh all the way through this!
Ianto'sCoffeeMinion chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
Aha! That was amazing! I loved it! Bad-Ass Ianto rocked! Giving John a taste of his own medicine 3
InjaMorgan chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
Although I hate to say it, but the last chapter was really a bit ... not as good as the other ones ;-) It's like you run out of ideas ... too quick, and I really thought that you would at least ... no, not harm Ianto, but a little injury caused by the breaking of the paradox? Anything?

But nevertheless, the story was good and the epilogue so sweet ... and you're right, Ianto is strict and unforgiving when it comes to destroyed SUVs ;-)

Conclusion? Moooaaar Stories!
Mirumo chapter 12 . 11/27/2010
And we have Jack back, in all his glory, proud to be naked. And we have Ianto in all his glory too, forcing poor horny Jack to clean up everything before even thinkig of having sex.

That was an awesome, original, funny, captivating and exciting fanfic, thousands of congrats to you. Plus, you wrote one of the hottest Ianto / another-man-but-not-Jack kiss ever ; aaaw, that kiss with John, I'm still thrilled ...
Francine S chapter 12 . 11/26/2010
aww, really sad that this story is over, loved it so so much, great ending, love how everything worked out, love jack and ianto, really hot the kiss, lol thoough to ianto teasing jack and telling him he has to fix and clean everything, lol, loved it, love that ianto does have jack wrapped around his little finger, loved this story and cant wait to see what else you come up with
Francine S chapter 11 . 11/26/2010
omg, whoa, jacks back as a human, whoa, loved it, so so love johns reaction to finding out he had been betrayed, so john to not care about anyone or anything else but himself, poor jack, being in so much pain but also knowing that he was putting the world at risk, although not really his fault, love ianto smashing the machine and getting jack out, lol so so much to ianto telling jack to fetch, too hilarious, i dont think anyone could have resistant saying that, loved this chapter, although sad that this story is almost over, have been enjoying it so so much
Quiet Time chapter 12 . 11/26/2010
Awww that last bit was too cruel! Poor Jack, mean Ianto! This story was really good though, I've enjoyed every chapter. Thanks for a fun read.
socalrose chapter 12 . 11/26/2010
Great ending to a great story - thank you!
Mirumo chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Sorry I made some unforgivable mistakes in my last review : at the beginning, I meant "and so cute and heart-melting". I missed half of the letters there. Then, at the end of my Gwen babbling, I meant of course "if she could only leave Jack alone" (or something like that), not "if we could" : TF did I write that?

Anyway, I think I made other mistakes, but they were tge worst.
Mirumo chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
And that is WHY I hate cliffhangers! Ianto doing anything to save Jack, how knight in a shining armour is it of him. An so cut and heart-melting. I really like how things turned out from the first episode to the current events : it was so funny and light, and it became so action and saving the world. Love it either way, actually.

A kiss between Ianto and John? Dear God, I think I exploded when I read it. Seriously, I don't really appreciate John (he would be great if he could just leave Jack alone), and Ianto belongs to Jack, but that part made me gasp and then hold my breath to prevent little screams of pleasure coming out of my mouth. Aaaaw, and John immediatly reaching for his belt ... The word I'm searching for is : hot.

Funny thing about Gwen, too. It's useless to say that you don't like her. I actually never saw someone being so mean to her in a non-parodic fanfic, and I would gladly say that you might be swamping her a little too much, but it's damn funny and I don't like her either, so ... The interesting part is that, somehow, you managed to give her some fun ironic comments, among all the stupid, gullible, shallow and racist-towards-Essex things you put in her mouths. And you end up mentionning that Jack and Ianto care about her, even though she's annoying as hell. I think that's about right : Gwen is bloody irritating, but she does have some good sides and she should deserve a bit of respect ... if only we would just let Jack alone.

That's great, then : the John / Bilis alliance is better than I first thought it would be (I was afraid it would be a little too random pact-between-the-bad-guys style), but it's better that they're purposing different things, and that they're not so close. Funny, raunchy (Ianto-John kiss Ianto-John kiss Ianto-John kiss I'm still not over it Ianto-John kiss Ianto-John kiss), full of action and suspense, angst and great drama fluff, love and Gwen depreciation : I love it!

PS: The mention of naked hide and seek in the car reminded me of the reference in the first chapter : Ianto always wins at it? It means he's on top, yummy.

Cyber-love, eagerly waiting for Ianto saving the world, Jack waking up and fervently kissing him in front of John and Gwen (so they know they should stop meddling with the Janto-ness). C.
Mirumo chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
I only read the five first chapters for the moment, but I have to say that I'm on my knees, and totally impressed : you managed to make the situation look quite random, while this could easily turn into a laughable farce. "Jack-puppy" situation is indeed very funny, and yet it's not grotesque.

Also, I never thought I'd ever be this moved by The Talk between Jack and Ianto, especially when one of them is turned into a dog. Ianto breaking down and sobbing was heart-breaking. Morning-Ianto was frigging cute. The discussion of "Should we have sex while one of us is currently a puppy?" was hilarious. Lots of emotions, then, and this is really cool in general. I'll review more when I'm finished with it.

By the way, how dare you mention that Morning-Ianto looks "brain dead"? Ianto can't be brain dead, or even look like he is : he knows everything, even in the morning! Arrrrgh ...

(Sorry for that fangirly moment.)
Francine S chapter 10 . 11/12/2010
wow, loved this chapter, love ianto, so glad that he found gwen and that she was ok, lol to john thinking that bilis will keep his end of the deal, poor ianto though, being faced with those options, think he chose the right one though, so can not wait to see how it ends up
InjaMorgan chapter 10 . 11/11/2010
OH YOU'RE SUCH A B****!

First, because I'm absolutely jealous. I won't get to Cardiff before next summer, and even this isn't really sure. Not enough money to take the trip, bla. Next, because of this really, really evil Cliffhanger. And because you said there won't be another chapter for a week. How am I going to survive?

Anyway, as always a brilliant chapter. Keep going, and ignore the writers block xD
Quiet Time chapter 10 . 11/11/2010
Again with the evil cliffies! Loving the vengeful Ianto. The more I hear about series 4 the less I like it. RTD seems hellbent on alienating the fanbase. Makes me wonder whether he modelled the Master on himself...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »