Reviews for Project Love
Book thief 27 chapter 17 . 1/4
I can tell this sttory had good intentions and has a good plot, but the writing is not great. I'm glad that I read it,though. Sorry is this review confused you.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
JJ sounds a little like me.. Except for the 'popular' part. I'm anything but... Anyways, love this story!
I'llfightforforBOOKS13 chapter 10 . 8/3/2015
awwwwwww this is so cute! I love it!
katbooks chapter 17 . 3/9/2015
*Uncontrollably sobs in corner*
Gothazon chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
GAH OH MY GOSH YOUR STORY IS AWESOME! Sequel?
rabidunicorn123 chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
this was a great story! a little bit quick in the last chapter but still really good? question: why are a lot of max/fang fanfics about abuse?
radi246810 chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
BRAVO, BRAVO! I really enjoyed this story, through all the ups and (SERIOUSLY deep plunges) down. You really captured how I think Max and Fang would act if they didn't have wings, went to high school, etc. etc. I just LOVED how you captured Max's pain and Fangs love for Max. Thanks for writing!
Christaaa chapter 17 . 4/8/2014
Perfect ending
Guest chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
Yeah so I just read this story in the corse of like 5 hours and I freaking loved it! :) but in just this last chapter It finally occurred to me hat they all have really crap-ass parents and families I mean really Jena abusive and her mom didn't wanna let her move in and the. Fangs parents wouldn't even see him in the hospital. And I also realized that asides from the there friends, siblings, and each other these characters live sucked, so, so very much. Plus everything that happened in this story in a way is all the teachers fault including all the drama and near death experiences because they'd have have never talked if it were not for this little project love thing :)

-Zoxy