Reviews for My Precious
YOU SHALL NOT PASS!
Nix Whispen chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Confused is me brain
rot anschauen drache kaiser chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
So what naruto became a demon of incredible power who turned into a ruby for some reason and was found by a ?human? alucard and once put on alucard becomes the monsterous vampire monster he was known as because of narutos power.

Am i right?
Redmoon2 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
a rather interesting story, looking forward to ur next update :)
Captain RAGE chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
oh my god... Alucard!naruto? you sir get an epic win cookie

*gives epic cookie*
LinkOOT chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Nice Prologue! Its gets you hooked right off the bat, now I can't wait for chapter 2. Plus from just reading this chapter alone I can already tell I like your writing style, you seem to blend everything nicely together. Great Work, and Happy Holidays!
dangerverse chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
i think you should continue this story, your writing hasn't gone down in quality, maybe it went up?
Awaikage Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is very good i hope you continue btw are you going to countinue your other stories? kepp Writing
God of Stories chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Hm... can't say much, but I'm interested.
rockon5002 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
who made an apperance in this chapter you didn't write a name and just saying Anyhow actually HAS made an appearance in this chapter isn't enough for people to figure out who your talking about.
Ignisha chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Looks interesting... Keep it up man! Lookin' forward to the next chapter!

UPDATE!

Ciaossu
xXKyuubi-DevilXx chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I say on with it, nicely done for what you have so far and I can't wait to read more. XD
Dylan Millwood chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Is this a NarutoXMoka? I LOVE that pairing!

So what? If Naruto wears the ring, he gains Alucard's power but gets possesed by the old mutated vampire's spirit too and he needs Moka to help him learn to control it like whith Tsukune and his Ghoul powers?

The "Lord of the Rings" quots seemed a bit much, yet were appropriet.

So...need any help with this story? For what its work I want to see where this leads to, so continue the story!

P.s.

Also XNNMX, you repeated one of your stories. The "Naruto Amaterasu" one.
the shadow overlord279 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
why does it say epilouge? don't you mean prolouge?
anon chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
i think you should continue this it seems like it has a good plot to it