Reviews for Perfect Weekend
BEMHelene chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Love it :) Love that you always make it seem so simple for them, when they finally gets it right!
japetn chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
*sigh*

Thank you!
carolfd chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Sounds like a perfect weekend to me, too. Go Mac! GO NETTIE!

Terrific.
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Love it!
calimary chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
WOW! Perfect indeed! Ummm...is it hot in here or is it just this story?
achaon chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
The second reading was just as good as the first. Once again thanks for the memories.
bethsthings chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
So perfect and with your imagination also very visual if only we had seen it on screen. Great story thanks Nettie.
JagfanNat chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
one word...PERFECT! Loved it...NEXT!
svugirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Great story and writing as always! It is good to see Mac and Harm getting some R & R :-) Keep the stories coming, I look forward to them :-)
jrfanfrommo chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Woot! Nettie you hit another one out of the ball park! LOVED me some Harm & Mac lovin...keep up the great writing I look forward to your stories!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Great job! I really enjoyed it. :)
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
"determined to clear away some long over due paperwork which had amassed in his recent absence." - Where has he been, then?

"Mac went and changed from the casual jeans and sweater she had on to her silk navy blue lingerie and covered them with her fluffiest pyjamas." - Mac's non-uniform clothes are always SO pretty.

"Content to make out with Mac in the middle of her living room for the rest of his life, Harm's plans were thwarted when she slowly pulled back and ran her thumb across his swollen lips." - Hehehe.
shazam12 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Thanks Nettie for another great story. Just what I needed after a rought day/week at work.
marye904 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Now that's my kind of evening and weekend.
buckyboo chapter 1 . 10/15/2010