Reviews for Forever Yours
Leyna4eva chapter 1 . 1/19
Thank you! This was great. Great job:)
BlackAngelWings1010 chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Paul's last name is definitely Lahote.
Jared's last name is Cameron.
Quil's last name is Ateara.
Jacob's last name is Black, but I don't know how you could've missed that.
Leah and Seth's last names are Clearwater.
Emily's last name is Young.
Just so you know.
Bellahater chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
At first, I loved the way you wrote Nessie's.
Then I found it slightly unrealistic.
Nessie Idolises her mother, so how could she describe her mother so accurately?
But I suppose there is the possibility she matured enough to view her mother differently.
Good fic :)
hufflepuffbrunette247 chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
Nessie is completely okay with the 7 years Jake waited for her while Claire is guilt ridden by the 15 Quil waited. Nessie is fine that Jake essentially had to betray his kind to be with her, while Emily can't handle Sam having to hurt Leah. Nessie seems to be the most fine right up until that twister at the very end. I'd love for you to write more, then again, that's your choice (plus there might not be any more cannon imprints).

P.S. I'd like to pose a question/make a suggestion:

What would happen if Emily had chosen not to accept Sam's romantic advances?
hufflepuffbrunette247 chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Again, interesting. Here Rachel seems to take on the responsibility of changing, usually left to the imprinter. It's somewhat ironic for her to take this role, because it's not the typical role, and in that way she remains true to her desire to not be stereotypical, but it requires her to desire a stereotypical life, something she claims she doesn't want. I'm sorry if I'm AP Englishing the heck out of this. :)
hufflepuffbrunette247 chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Never fear! Quil will have good times at college with Claire! That is why I love the promise at the end so much. The true spirit of imprinting.
hufflepuffbrunette247 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Oh my goodness, this stuff is like addicting soul food! I'm sure at some point you're just going to be like "please shut up," but then again, I know I love reviews, so hopefully this will make you happy. You're making me see all of these twists in what seemed to be perfect relationships, but they're still perfect because that's how they're designed. Agh! It makes my head spin.
karji chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Time for me to ruin the day!

These reviews are stupid.

Don't feel sorry for Emily, she's selfish for taking love away from her own cousin and bestfriend.

Yadayadaya, Emily has his body and soul but never his heart, WELL WHAT DOES LEAH HAVE?

And don't say his heart - because it's not like she knows this. She's the one who spends her nights alone while "The Golden Couple" is cuddled up together.

She's the one who's new best friend is her little brother because her own 'best friend' decided to go jump in the shack with her fiancee.

/ranting is done.
XxjessicagoncalvesXx chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This is so sad and whats worse its true (N) I feel sorry for emily :/ I adore this Its perfect the way it is though I would LOVE it if you uploaded some more.. ;']xx
LGW chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
ahhh I love it.

I love it too much so that idk if i want a sequel, in a way it's perfect on its own, but i would frickin love another one.
miriamne chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
this was great!
FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
keep it coming.
Aunt Bran chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
What a unique perspective! Poor Emily - she has his body and his mind, but never his heart. Beautifully done.
the-girl-ull-regreat-loosing chapter 1 . 10/15/2010