Reviews for Castles in the Sand
I know you wrote Castles in the Sand a long time ago, but I just finished it. And let me tell you, that was one HELL of a story! Everything was written just right. You did an awesome job, and I hope that you will write a whole lot more fanfics.
Itsahopeforallthehopeless chapter 37 . 1/27
I gotta say the ending was brilliant with lily seeing her younger self I though it was cool how they did that in the show with the victims it is a little freaky how she would see that but great story :)
princesshikari99 chapter 37 . 1/25
I believe this was a really good conclusion. It brought everything together even with a surprise at the end.
SCOTTYluvsLILLY chapter 37 . 1/23
Class :-D
ValensRushScottyLilfan chapter 35 . 12/18/2013
Really loving this story so far can't wait to see what is to come next in chapter 36. Love Lily's surprise reaction at the end of this last chapter..
imsoproudofyou chapter 35 . 11/28/2013
Hi
pleaseeeeee go on!
Can't wait for more and to know about
the new/old dress!
c ya! :))
princesshikari99 chapter 35 . 11/28/2013
It has been a while. I like this surprise wedding idea. Lilly should be really surprised. Hope she doesn't freak out.
Spitfire303 chapter 34 . 9/18/2013
no oh kats got a plan :-D loved it read it all and for the record i knew the person at the door was kite
princesshikari99 chapter 34 . 9/11/2013
It has been awhile. Really excited to find out what Kat's idea is.
Phillipa1998 chapter 33 . 8/24/2013
Please continue.
Add more chapters please.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/3/2013
'bout damn time too...
princesshikari99 chapter 33 . 7/3/2013
It has been a long time but I have to admit it was worth the wait. The proposal that Scotty gave was so beautiful.
Christine chapter 32 . 4/24/2013
Please get these two married with another baby. I
princesshikari99 chapter 32 . 4/22/2013
I'm so glad the tension is over and everything is out in the open. I think you did a good job piecing together Lilly's background with only fragments from the show.
Amanda4Meloni chapter 32 . 4/22/2013
See, confession is good for the soul!
Y'know, when Lil' is ready to put the past behind her, SHE should propose to Scotty...
:-D