Reviews for Castles in the Sand
noirlail8 chapter 37 . 11/8/2014
Wow! Amazing story! One of the best stories I've read. The way you protray the characters is incredibly awesome! I read the whole story (all the 37 chapters in one dayand I enjoyed each and all of them thoroughly) and now I feel bad, cuz I don't have more chapters to read :p

I loved how they started their relationship, their first night at the hotel was magical and somehow unexpected for both characters. Then, when he found out that she was pregnant, omg! I totally adored his reaction. He was so sweet and understanding, spot on with Scotty's character I thik, should he'd been in such situation.

Also, I loved how you wrote her pregnancy, you didn't portray it like an enjoyable walk in the park, you were realistic and I liked how Scotty was there for her no matter what :))

And when she was taken hostage... God, those chapters were like a rollercoaster of emotions, I was so worried, even when I knew she and the baby were going to be okay, you still manage to take me over the edge :p
Loved that Lilly wanted to give Erick, Scotty's name, after all, she's right, he's the baby's father and I think, it was just fair.

And when Lexie mentioned the kiss... I thought Scotty was going to loose it, but he didn't, despite he felt awful, he managed to keep his emotions in check and to be supportive and understanding instead. That kiss was intense though, we know that Lilly loves Scotty, but for a second, I grew worried lol But I loved how Lilly threw Kite of the house and what she told him about not needing a ring to be comitted and in love to another man.

As for the rpoposals, I think both were lovely, but the 'definite' one was by far better. All the things Scotty told her, how he opened up to her, and all the things he said, almost brought tears to my eyes, it was beautifully written and very believable.

Also, I liked both conversations. The one Scotty had with his dad and Lilly with Scotty's mom. Parents are always wise and it's good that, despite they're both grown adults, they still go to 'their parents' for advice.

I felt bad for Christina, though... Giving up her parental rights must've been awful, but, on the bright side, I think she did the right thing. The only parents Lexie has known are Scotty and Lilly and it would've been worse to separate her from her family and the ones she loved.

Each chapter was a delight to read and I can't wait to read the prequel. I doesn't matter if it takes you a bit long to ud as I think your writting and stories are totally worth the wait.

Thanks so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 37 . 4/10/2014
I know you wrote Castles in the Sand a long time ago, but I just finished it. And let me tell you, that was one HELL of a story! Everything was written just right. You did an awesome job, and I hope that you will write a whole lot more fanfics.
Itsahopeforallthehopeless chapter 37 . 1/27/2014
I gotta say the ending was brilliant with lily seeing her younger self I though it was cool how they did that in the show with the victims it is a little freaky how she would see that but great story :)
princesshikari99 chapter 37 . 1/25/2014
I believe this was a really good conclusion. It brought everything together even with a surprise at the end.
SCOTTYluvsLILLY chapter 37 . 1/23/2014
Class :-D
GleeKlaineorKurtbastianfan chapter 35 . 12/18/2013
Really loving this story so far can't wait to see what is to come next in chapter 36. Love Lily's surprise reaction at the end of this last chapter..
imsoproudofyou chapter 35 . 11/28/2013
Hi
pleaseeeeee go on!
Can't wait for more and to know about
the new/old dress!
c ya! :))
princesshikari99 chapter 35 . 11/28/2013
It has been a while. I like this surprise wedding idea. Lilly should be really surprised. Hope she doesn't freak out.
Spitfire303 chapter 34 . 9/18/2013
no oh kats got a plan :-D loved it read it all and for the record i knew the person at the door was kite
princesshikari99 chapter 34 . 9/11/2013
It has been awhile. Really excited to find out what Kat's idea is.
Phillipa1998 chapter 33 . 8/24/2013
Please continue.
Add more chapters please.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/3/2013
'bout damn time too...
princesshikari99 chapter 33 . 7/3/2013
It has been a long time but I have to admit it was worth the wait. The proposal that Scotty gave was so beautiful.
Christine chapter 32 . 4/24/2013
Please get these two married with another baby. I
princesshikari99 chapter 32 . 4/22/2013
I'm so glad the tension is over and everything is out in the open. I think you did a good job piecing together Lilly's background with only fragments from the show.