Reviews for Getting It Right
chemiczen chapter 11 . 8/23
This is just another story where the writer keeps tip-toeing around canon. Why bother with a time travel story if you're too afraid to change anything?

Also, I'm so damn tired of this Kagemusha non-sense! For the love of god, stop writing these stupid secret identity stories. Leave that to the pro's like DC and Marvel. For fanfic writers, they do nothing for your story, only delay the plot and annoy the shit out of me.
grg213 chapter 10 . 7/16
I call bullshit on the fact that ichigo is so weak he can't take care of a bunch of low level hollows when he should be able to take out an army of them with ridiculous ease.
Woowww first time i had tears in my eyes from reading a fanfic. ... i know its been a long time but please please update!
Michael chapter 1 . 7/13
Holy...Urahara's death was sad. However, Urahara was a genius. He should have been able to figure out some way to store reiryoku up periodically without depleting himself.
We love us chapter 2 . 6/25
good luck to them
wont be easy
We love us chapter 1 . 6/25
i like this first chap already
Rosimae chapter 16 . 6/18
This story was really good, I read through it almost straight (had to go to work) but I had half a mind to call in sick to work to finish it. I wish you would finish it, but I can understand if you don't. After all, it's been 4 years. Still, amazing job and great read! That's for writing it!
miriti1 chapter 1 . 6/7
This first chapter is very interesting and I wonder what will happen next. But Still shouldn't Ichigo also deal with the fact that these are not really his real family or friends but people who live in a completely different universe, their personalities could be very different.
szmtex chapter 14 . 5/27
so stupid orihime from start of story parrying arracks from superpowered ichigo who killed aizen... nope im out
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 5/25
Oh, and good scene flashback where Ichigo helps Orihime out
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 5/24
A very good point here, is how unlike Ichigo, Orihime works to get to know something about the girl she is sharing a life with. Ichigo knew basically nothing about Rukia when Soul Society came after her.
MBlasterXD chapter 1 . 5/22
This is freakin epic!
Lord Jaric chapter 2 . 4/24
Man, its a shame that this story appears to have been abandonded, it was an awsome example of a role reversal done right.
KashinaKairi chapter 16 . 4/24
Oh my gosh. I don't think I have ever cried as much reading as I have with this story. I absolutely love it! Great job writing it. I am looking forward to the rest of the story.
Eepee chapter 16 . 4/21
It was a great story. I really can't say anything but I enjoyed it a lot.