Reviews for Getting It Right
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 4/20
well at least urahara isn't going to follow aizen's script this time
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 4/17
so orihime is going to be a Shinigami in this fic now and not ...um...they never really said what she was in canon since she didn't really fight into any of the categories of power explained thus far
MCRasengan chapter 16 . 4/14
This is a great story. I really enjoyed it.
doubledamn chapter 16 . 2/4
Ichigo's whole 'I will kill Aizen' thing is going to make the fake-Aizen-death a bit more difficult to handle, isn't it?
doubledamn chapter 5 . 2/3
If this were a crack fic, I'd say that Urahara has placed some sort of 'Curse of Fangirls' on him. Possibly for Yoruichi's amusement.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 15 . 1/27
I would like to point out that that is a very nasty ending to the story. I also have to wonder why Ichigo didn't use his healing thing that he had at the beginning of the story. Rikka can reject things, but Ichigo can still heal them. And from what I can remember, it seems like he could do a pretty dang good job and heal an awful lot. Just saying, if he could have healed her himself, then he could probably have done a lot and maybe have gotten even another hit in on Aizen.

Also, with Aizen's Zanpakto broken, does that mean the illusion he placed on everyone will break?

Is Aizen even the 'bad guy' in this?
Plague saviourofthe wastelands chapter 16 . 1/18
Read through it all, looking forward to more, hope this story comes back one day
Guest chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
That was just weak. Seriously, Ichigo could have killed Aizen right there but no, instead he revealed his abilities to a schemer, planner, master strategist like Aizen. Really, I see things being rainbow and sunshine in the future! Now Aizen could simply alert Soul Society that Ichigo is a dangerous Vizard who could wound a Captain class shinigami like Aizen and Ichigo would have the whole Soul SOciety after his head.
Hollow Ichi-kun chapter 16 . 12/15/2015
Ahhhh please - I don't really mind even if it takes years but PLEASE don't let this go into the oblivion of abandonment.

This is just phenomenal! truly.
Neek91 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I love that you changed it so he is going to a different dimension instead of just going back to the past. This is a great change from that. :)
TheWeepingTurtle chapter 16 . 11/16/2015
I have one word for this story: Amazing. No, that is not quite the word... Whatever it is, it is that! This is amazing! Keep up the good work!
Bibedi chapter 16 . 11/6/2015
Please, please continue this story! It's soo good!
sanjiyanunkara chapter 16 . 10/20/2015
A pity the story has been abbandoned, i loved this role reversal of Orihime
Darke13 chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
Recheck your their, there, and they're. you used their(as in belonging to them) where you should have used there(as in location of something) a few times like in "why was their pain?" it should be "why was there pain?" in the context it was used in. Also you used wait (as in spending time for something to happen) where you should have used weight (how heavy an object is).[The dream sequence in the beginning]
Cloth instead of clothe[When Ichigo gets his jacket back]
Thee are also a few instances where the word order is confusing. I suggest going back and rereading chapter 9
Great character development.
chemiczen chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
This is just another story where the writer keeps tip-toeing around canon. Why bother with a time travel story if you're too afraid to change anything?

Also, I'm so damn tired of this Kagemusha non-sense! For the love of god, stop writing these stupid secret identity stories. Leave that to the pro's like DC and Marvel. For fanfic writers, they do nothing for your story, only delay the plot and annoy the shit out of me.