Reviews for Getting It Right
FreakingOutGirl chapter 16 . 1/21/2012
Let me guess, the person that Amanogawa was talking about was Zangetsu, right? Oh, if its that, then their zanpaktou are in love too! Please, update soon, I want to see how Orihime reacts, when she is not dying, to Ichigo's secret!
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 16 . 1/19/2012
Awesome story so far love it please write more soon
kazuakisama chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
probably the best bleach fic that I've read in a long time. I'm not quite sure that you are aware of this, but I believe that you just deconstructed time travel fics as a whole in the later chapters.

Characters are mostly in character, except Ichigo, though I suppose that there's a good reason for that. I'm not quite sure how Urahara knows so much or how he simply accepts that this is how things are. I like how while Ichigo is stronger, he still is able to develop as a person. Though the whole thing where he suddenly become super attractive to every girl in the school kind of irritates me.

Meh, I'm rambling. The point is that I like your fic and will look forward to future updates.
Vermouth chapter 16 . 1/6/2012
I've been reading this story for the last couple of days, and I find it utterly fascinating. I'm very happy that you aren't racing through the story and that you are taking your time to develop the characters.

Hope to read some more soon.
void chapter 15 . 1/4/2012
-df
flakeshake07 chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
ASHHhhhhhh! you story is completly amazing! i am astounded at your awesomness! your writing is amazing and just leaves me haning for mooorrreee! please please please update super fast!
pharaoh-90 chapter 16 . 1/2/2012
very interesting concept you have going here. i find it very interesting, especially whit an ichigo that can heal.

cant wait to see more!
White Hime chapter 16 . 1/1/2012
i love this story, update!

pretty, pretty please? _
Pillar of Stars chapter 16 . 12/31/2011
Oh man this is such an amazing story! I couldn't stop reading it! I literally cried like 3 times too at the depressed Ichigo, I felt so damn emotional xP but I just think this is such an interesting plot, but I'm just wondering if you're going to write almost every battle that Ichigo had to go through throughout the whole Bleach series cause that's a lot, and Hueco Mundo, etc... But anywho, update soon! :D
Lilchapman chapter 16 . 12/26/2011
NO! NOT THE PERFECTION THAT IS AIZENS FACE! He better have some way to get his perfect face back :(
Omega Nitros chapter 16 . 12/26/2011
Loving this story, it has some fantastic twists
GameFreak chapter 16 . 12/24/2011
It'sa christmas! and I'll grace you with this review... This story is amazing,nough said... Continue it please with chocolate on top... The name I chose for Ichigos hollow (Shirosaki Hichigo) is a name I hadnt made up but saw it frequently on fanfiction so I chose it... Ahhhh...yeah that was it...Epic story continue it...Arigato~

-GameFreak
mindpearl chapter 16 . 12/15/2011
this story is a-frickin-mazing. seriously, I never shipped ichihime before but in this fic they are so cute together! *gets camera to join rukia's ichihime squad* nice work!
Ciel Moony chapter 16 . 12/14/2011
Haha I love this! Especially the IchiHime parts! Hope tht u can find the time to keep goin!
Godschildtweety chapter 16 . 12/14/2011