Reviews for Getting It Right
Godschildtweety chapter 16 . 12/14/2011
Very good
DDA chapter 16 . 12/8/2011
Well, looks like hostilities are officially declared!

Wonderful chapter, looks like things are speeding up, and Ichigo is no longer in "hiding", is it going to become messy with Soul Society getting involved? Well, that was a great chapter, keep going :'D
Pedro Boncompagni chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
very good
Zaralann chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
Very nice chapter!
Hejmdal chapter 16 . 12/4/2011
Awesome chapter! I really enjoyed this a lot and I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. Especially because this chapter really raises a lot of questions in my mind, about what can or might happen next. But this is in a good way, I like it when there are numerous of possibilities as to how the story line will progress.

So what did I like the most? Hmm tough question... I loved the scene between Ichigo, Masaki and Isshin. It almost brought a tear to my eye reading it.

Oh and I really enjoyed the part with Aizen. He really doesn't have to make an effort to make everyone hate him does he? That bastard...

Until next time!

/Hejmdal
The0Blind0Writer chapter 16 . 12/3/2011
i absolutely love this story! really, this story is now my new obsession, i'm going to be watching this story like a hawk as of yesterweek. lol, everything also seems to be completely in character, another factor i love. i never actually read through the manga and english dubbed is only on episode 233, so i wouldn't know where 402 is on the plotline, so i'm not sure exactly why ichigo would loose so easily. update soon!
Ice and Wind chapter 16 . 12/2/2011
UPDATE! I've been waiting for a long time! I hope you get chapter 16 up soon! Excellent chapter :)!
JammersFlood chapter 16 . 12/1/2011
UPDATE!

I really needed it... Another awesomesauce incarnate chapter as always. Although I was hoping that Ichigo would be sucessful in killing Aizen...but that would probably ruin the entire story, wouldn't it?

Oh, and I'm so glad that Isshin and Masaki finally welcomed him back! Now we'll just have to see what happens next...

Blessed be,

JammersFlood
Aiasaka chapter 16 . 11/30/2011
Bless God! You updated! And what a hell of a chapter!

I'm so glad that Ichigo, Isshin and Masaki talked and settled things. I'm almost cried reading this part...

Ichigo teasing Uryuu about Tatsuki is funny! I loved it too.

And Aizen is such a bastard! He's very luck that Ichi pondered and resolved not to kill him yet... I know he'll kinda regret it in the future, but...

Almost cried again when Ichi asked Hime if she was going to leave him... I can't wait for these to be together and happy for once.

I love your long chapter! And really wish you update soon.

Bye~
Paper-Knights chapter 16 . 11/30/2011
Hey! I love this fic! And I would appreciate it if you updated sooner, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Chewie Cookies chapter 16 . 11/30/2011
Daaaayum! Very nice! Loved the bits of fluff, and Ichigo getting a good shot at Aizen.

More, plz!
Perfect Beauty chapter 16 . 11/30/2011
This story has gotten that more awesome! So many things happened in this chapter that I feel my head is about to jump off my shoulders. Excellent job, excellent characterization. I feel as if I was watching an AU Bleach episode. Very wonderful indeed. I look forward to reading more.
uzamaki898 chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
one word AWESOME update as soon as u can :D
nypsy chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
since chaps were re-ordered, gotta log out to review b/c it comes up as 'duplicate review' otherwise. jeesh! site can be annoying.

anyway, best chapter yet! such a roller coaster, w/the intrigue regarding aizen/rukia/mystery person in what i assume was rukongai, the emotional satisfaction of parents & son finally being on the mend, ori admitting she knew ichi's identity, the bit of ishitats development-just everything. great to have long chaps. i can't wait for ori to know her zanpakto's name & learn what powers you've given her here. & seems her spirit & zangetsu were an item! i am dying to know how it is you guys will have had zanp. spirits able to form romantic attachments, seeing as in canon, these spirits are specific to the soul of the wielder. i can only guess ori & ichi were an item in previous lifetimes as well & the two spirits were able to get together when ori & ichi had them manifest out in open. imagine its not something we will learn soon, given we first gotta get through healing ori & prepping to invade SS to rescue rukia. good to know aizen is still the bad guy, or at least one of them. i just hope in this au, ranny & gin get a happy ending.

oh, & really hope ichi spills at least some of his trauma to ori so he can start to heal his fractured psyche (that she died by his sword i'm sure won't come till very end of fic, but that he lost everyone in a general way, she can know & help with). he will never be able to say he loves her & let himself be with her that way without some level of disclosure, i'd think. please update soon. i'm sure RL won't leave a lot of time, but even a short update would keep our story starved imaginations happy for a bit. happy holidays, just in case.
IchiHimelover86 chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
Momo won't be a villian here right?

I like her so please don't make her to unlikeable

Also, I love character interaction.

My only problem was that there were too many tranisitions
753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »