Reviews for Getting It Right
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 16 . 3/19/2015
This has been a great fic. I feel sorry for the way Ichigo's family treated him, but it was an understandable reaction, and well written too. I hope that you will update this story again, especially seeing as Aizen still needs to be disemboweled... painfully.
cg037 chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
Thanks for this great story. I hope that you will continue it.
Selenity84 chapter 15 . 1/12/2015
Please update this story, I love it!
NaruHarem4ever chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
Holy crap! Just chock full of emotion. Great job!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
this really needs an update
Glaux Bryonia chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
And you stopped here? Just when it got interesting? Damn you, this story better not be dead, it's so interesting. I hope you'll find the inspiration to continue one day. Until then, thank you for writing.
theunnamedfan chapter 16 . 11/12/2014
Great work. I would have loved to see the ichigo-kaien interaction. Any chanches for an update? Evet?
J.G.Pliskin586 chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
PLEASE update soon, you're killing me here, I've reread the story 6 times already!
Hi chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
Update please.
J.G.Pliskin586 chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
I'm rereading this story years later and I JUST got the Angel Beats references and cameos...lol
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Two things. First, what do exclamation marks sound like? Second; a general rant. How come in every time travel fan fiction I read Yoroichi dies?! She was the leader of the Omnitsukido and the Second Squad captain, she's strong! Stronger than Urahara in any case, she should survive much longer than him. If nothing else she can outrun them. Goddess of Flash remember? Nothing against you two in particular it just pisses me of.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 9/6/2014
interesting. but it looks like you have not updated for a long time.
Random Chick's Pen chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
You haven't updated in over 2 1/2 years and I had fallen in love with your story. Are you ever gonna update again?
Guest chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
The end? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Please Update! I don't want it to end!
A Midsummer chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
Damn, I thought I remember seeing Inoue developing a shikai. Probably another similar fic. But this one is heart wrenching in the fact that Ichigo lost his family twice, from Aizen then from heart break. Inoue also gets her character more fleshed out in terms of being able to mourn her brother properly and with support.
767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »