Reviews for Getting It Right
Glaux Bryonia chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
And you stopped here? Just when it got interesting? Damn you, this story better not be dead, it's so interesting. I hope you'll find the inspiration to continue one day. Until then, thank you for writing.
theunnamedfan chapter 16 . 11/12/2014
Great work. I would have loved to see the ichigo-kaien interaction. Any chanches for an update? Evet?
J.G.Pliskin586 chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
PLEASE update soon, you're killing me here, I've reread the story 6 times already!
Hi chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
Update please.
J.G.Pliskin586 chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
I'm rereading this story years later and I JUST got the Angel Beats references and cameos...lol
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Two things. First, what do exclamation marks sound like? Second; a general rant. How come in every time travel fan fiction I read Yoroichi dies?! She was the leader of the Omnitsukido and the Second Squad captain, she's strong! Stronger than Urahara in any case, she should survive much longer than him. If nothing else she can outrun them. Goddess of Flash remember? Nothing against you two in particular it just pisses me of.
tanithlipsky chapter 16 . 9/6/2014
interesting. but it looks like you have not updated for a long time.
Random Chick's Pen chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
You haven't updated in over 2 1/2 years and I had fallen in love with your story. Are you ever gonna update again?
Guest chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
The end? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Please Update! I don't want it to end!
A Midsummer chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
Damn, I thought I remember seeing Inoue developing a shikai. Probably another similar fic. But this one is heart wrenching in the fact that Ichigo lost his family twice, from Aizen then from heart break. Inoue also gets her character more fleshed out in terms of being able to mourn her brother properly and with support.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
More, damn you!
Grizzmon chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Ichigo is really that much of an idiot? His father is a doctor, he has helped on the clinic... damn...
Grizzmon chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Yes, life in indeed cruel.
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Well, it would hurt them more to have no Ichigo, then have a different one.
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Well, lets see how this goes.
777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »