Reviews for Getting It Right
Grizzmon chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Ichigo is really that much of an idiot? His father is a doctor, he has helped on the clinic... damn...
Grizzmon chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Yes, life in indeed cruel.
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Well, it would hurt them more to have no Ichigo, then have a different one.
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Well, lets see how this goes.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Well, thinks won't be that easy, right?
Moon Master chapter 14 . 5/4/2014
Too much useless drama, not my thing.
I'm sure other angsty teenagers would like it though.
Tristen Slaczka chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Just wonderful, Amazing story as well
Jsksbalansikdskabshd chapter 16 . 3/21/2014
Damn. It's been over two years and you still haven't updated. I'm not trying to be pushy or anything and I would've preferred to pm you to be sure of a response, but apparently you disabled that function. I think it's one of the better stories I've read and I'm looking forward to the next update. I'm hoping you could respond to this but I'm not sure if you will or whether you're even on this site anymore. This is a really great story and while I understand that life comes first, I'm just hoping you could at least post some sort of status update in a new chapter(just the status) or message me or something to let me know whether or not this story is still alive and as for ideas, we'll you seem to be following canon to an extent so perhaps have Ichigo tell Orihime who he is and the truth about his life. You could also include more recent developments or change your story altogether to include Masaki as a Quincy. Anyway I hope you have some kind of an update soon be it a chapter or status. Thank you and hope to hear something about either you or this story soon.
Tahaku chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
Will this ever be updated?
greymouser chapter 16 . 3/6/2014
No! No! You can't just leave us hanging?! Please, please update! TT
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I got to chapter 15 its a great story, only thing that keeps me from going farther then that is the over whelming amount of angst you keep throwing in to this story.
MissySelenity chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
I love the story! Can't wait for more.
susannahblack19 chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Urgh the storyline and the plot is very good but the romance is becoming unbearably irritating and its pissing me off - sorry if that sounds rude hehe but other than ze romance I've got no complaints. Good Work!
Baow chapter 16 . 10/22/2013
This fic is awesome. It made me cry more than once & I'm losing sleep over it, haha. Can't wait for the rest.
The runt Duchess chapter 16 . 10/11/2013
O.M.G... this was AWESOME! I really really really REALLY hope you can continue soon! -
767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »