Reviews for Getting It Right
Mac Ceallach chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
I like a hot Ichigo. It would have made more sense if the change had been gradual or right after he got into the new body instead of over some random night- his physical body catching up to his spiritual body, maybe. I'm assuming his spirit body looks like it did before he came to the new dimension. It was probably funnier the way you wrote it, though, and Clueless! Ichigo is just hilarious. Thanks for writing!
Silent Avera chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
I wanna do a play by play review this time so I don't forget everything I want to say anything at the end :)

Hell I'll say it - if you can't tell the heads from the hands, Rukia, you need more practice.

Crap, here we go with Sora ;_;

Ah, Rukia x Renji - get her Orihme! Payback! XD

;_; Ichigo against Sora *owie* Anywho these fight scenes are flowing really nicely, it's good y'all are spelling out the action a bit, sometimes the beauty in the details makes the sword shine all the brighter C:

I really, REALLY like this part:

"But she shouldn't have to!" Ichigo shouted, "It's not fair! She already lost him once, now she has to fight him and kill him." Ichigo's voice quieted, "It's not right. She's going to get hurt."

"Then she's just going to have to get hurt."

I feel this is the entirety of the situation Ichigo finds himself in, he's forgetting he's in another dimension, he's not this dimension's Ichigo. ;_;

And oh snap here comes the Hollow ;O; err, pardon, VIZARD.

GAT DANGIT RUKIA - but I think I know how this turn of events will go ;O;

WOAH - back-up, either I'm missing a huge part of Bleach, or this is a sharp twist on a character - Orihme angry enough to throw things? O_O damn...

Oh this flashback is awesome and yet SO FRIKIN' SAD ;O; that's not the Ichigo that's here now! But it's in Orihime's memory! GAH! Also, Orihime with a bat...*backs away slowly* And the part where Orihme started venting enough to beat Ichigo is making me cry rather hard right now, (I'm currently hiding my face and ninja typing so the other people in the lab can't see me), again, emotional weight heavy enough to crush diamonds...damn...

OMFG, she heard him *starry eyed*

And now Orihime's going to get hurt ;O;

Oh for god's sake RUKIA! x.x

Oh no...:

"May I add boss." Tessai added pushing up his glasses. "That when Kurosaki entered our dimension, it split, turning into the dimension with him and without him. This very well could be his dimension now."

OH SH*T.

"The thought had crossed my mind." Urahara agreed pushing down on his hat. "Unfortunately though, Kurosaki-san's compassion and refusal to let Inoue fight, will undoubtedly do more harm than good. I do believe it is our job to make him see that."

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD luck with that! x.x

Orihime and her brother: ;_; very well written, this fight promises to be a tight one, and I'm sure it will be.

Now onto the next chapter :D
Sadie.spotty chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
I really like your story so far! I hope you update soon. Also I like Ichigo's appearance.
nisey610 chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
Gah! Hahahaha! He fell out of his chair! Hahahaha! Can't stop lauhging!*bends double in pain* I loved this chapter! So funny! Orihime's jealous! And of course he is oblivious as always! Can't wait for update! Keep up the great work! Latr.
Silent Avera chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
OwO and thus the plot thickens~ The inner turmoil Ichigo is facing is a toughie, it's the same person and yet it's not (yugioh~ X3 - sorry ;) anywho Uhuarha - (spell fail) knew what he was doing I'm sure, even though he was on the brink of death, and yet Ichigo still has to catch up to the moral behind it ;~; not easy for him poor thing :C

And I know that fluff anywhere James, that conversation between Orihime and Ichigo was nuzzly to my, hearzzly XD (that was you right?) and then Tatsuki showed up, grr.

And that Hollow...*shiver* ;~;

Again, the quality of the story is a bar above many :D You both are doing an excellent job _
IchiHimelover86 chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
Adorkable Ichigo strikes again and is still in character.

So is Orihime jealous of the other girls ogling him?
Selenay Of Antioch chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
Ahh hahaha! That's funny, that really is. Orihime's J.E.A.L.O.U.S!

Good job!
Silent Avera chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Even though you gave me an early preview of this chapter, I can't leave it review-less, and yes, it was just as sad as the last time I read it ;~;

The emotional weight is enough to crush diamonds, and the fact that Ichigo's mom is there - *holds in breath with teary eyes* yep, yep, it still struck a chord.

Such is the beginning to a fanfic well above the standards of many, *applauds*
Silent Avera chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Shhh, don't tell my art history paper I'm here!

Anywho, this is written extremely well, the flow was practically perfect, and the change in direction of the story with Orihime stealing the show was a rather awesome turn of events :D

All in all this early molding is shaping up into a fantastic story, I can't wait till I get this stupid art paper over and catch up on this tale _
mapleroxy chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
This story is very interesting pls continue to update it and make sure to let ichigo join the group to save rukia:D
JammersFlood chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Had me laughing almost the entire way through! And I am beyond glad that you gave Ichigo his old body back. What a good day! Please tell me that the next chapter will be out sooner than I can blink.

Blessed be,

JammersFlood
EdDaeken chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
LOL

Another awesome chapter, I love the change in Ichigo's appearance, that's just going to make for some pretty interesting/awkward/hilarious situations later!

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next chapter.

p.s. the fight scene was also great ;)
hollowblade chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
Ichigo to the rescue! Although, I really think Orihime should have been the one to reap Kakei. (I like to use his manga name.) It is true that Orihime isn't a fighter, but if you are going to have her become a Shinigami, then she needs to become one. She doesn't have to be like the people from Squad 11, just have be able to stand up to an opponent. I mean, if Orihime would be able to stand up against her dead brother, then she could stand up to any opponent. Ichigo won't be able to come to her aid every time she fights a difficult opponent. And speaking od Ichigo, good job with the new look. The moment I saw it in the manga I thought 'Ichigo should look like that all of the time.'
gigitootrill chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Omg i luv this story.! OFFICIALY MY #1 fanfic!.:)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
cool bishigo is back loved the chapter keep up the good work
772 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »