Reviews for Getting It Right
Silent Avera chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Shhh, don't tell my art history paper I'm here!

Anywho, this is written extremely well, the flow was practically perfect, and the change in direction of the story with Orihime stealing the show was a rather awesome turn of events :D

All in all this early molding is shaping up into a fantastic story, I can't wait till I get this stupid art paper over and catch up on this tale _
mapleroxy chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
This story is very interesting pls continue to update it and make sure to let ichigo join the group to save rukia:D
JammersFlood chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Had me laughing almost the entire way through! And I am beyond glad that you gave Ichigo his old body back. What a good day! Please tell me that the next chapter will be out sooner than I can blink.

Blessed be,

JammersFlood
EdDaeken chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
LOL

Another awesome chapter, I love the change in Ichigo's appearance, that's just going to make for some pretty interesting/awkward/hilarious situations later!

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next chapter.

p.s. the fight scene was also great ;)
hollowblade chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
Ichigo to the rescue! Although, I really think Orihime should have been the one to reap Kakei. (I like to use his manga name.) It is true that Orihime isn't a fighter, but if you are going to have her become a Shinigami, then she needs to become one. She doesn't have to be like the people from Squad 11, just have be able to stand up to an opponent. I mean, if Orihime would be able to stand up against her dead brother, then she could stand up to any opponent. Ichigo won't be able to come to her aid every time she fights a difficult opponent. And speaking od Ichigo, good job with the new look. The moment I saw it in the manga I thought 'Ichigo should look like that all of the time.'
gigitootrill chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Omg i luv this story.! OFFICIALY MY #1 fanfic!.:)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
cool bishigo is back loved the chapter keep up the good work
Grinja chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
Very very entertaining read! I really like how you've changed Orihime's personality. She is a much more interesting character now!

That Masaki was alive in this dimension was a fantastic surprise as well. It brought a smile to my face thinking about how happy Ichigo would be to have her back. Even if he's feeling upset that these people are different from the ones he knew, he still deserves a chance to be happy.

It also appears that Isshin will no longer be able to get the drop on him like he could with the original Ichigo of this dimension.

I wonder how Aizen's plans are going to change however. Surely he's been watching or spying.

Perhaps you should change your name t Y, because thats what this story is.
Psycho King chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
You are a cruel, cruel author, you know that right... you suddenly made Ichigo his super-bishonen self, and then let him walk into the wolf pack known as Karakura High School Girls, completely unknowing because of his clueless nature... lol

As for the fight, very interesting... you kept it true to the original while still making adjustments for your story's divergences'.

One key note concerning your actual writing... there were a few spots you seemed to get characters names mixed up (i/e: having Rukia's name were the story situation and sentence structure indicated it should be Orihime's name).
uzamaki898 chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
man the ending was hilarious. nice update
lydia chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
hahahahaha this chapter was soooo funny!ichigo would have definently reacted that way great job of staying in character! can't wait until ichigo figures out why orihme was mad ;D
Cef Havoc chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
*is giggling SO DAMN HARD*

You finally went and did it you guys. You went and gave Ichi-pyon a freaking fanclub. He's GONNA DIE from snoo-snoo in 3 chapters at this rate XD

AND FUCK YES BONDAGE ASSASSIN ICHIGO! Now all we need is Dante-chigo and the whole of Karakura will be covered in RED! From all the NOSEBLEEDS!

And Here's to hoping they'll actually MEET their dead relatives in Soul Society! For closure, of course!
Gasanechi chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
Will Ichigo have a harem here or will theis purely be an Ichigo/Orihime pairing, if there will be a voting then I would like a pure I/O pairing pls!
Child of the Ashes chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
How super awesome is this story! I love it so much, it's fun to read! Also, I love the new look. And the thought of jealous Orihime cracks me up! Awesome story!
john doe chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
Hahahahahaha. Wow. Ichigo has a fanclub. I'm sure that will be a source of entertainment as the story continues. The conclusion was excellent and the fight was epic. Loved Ichigo's response of "Yea, Me." O and the dancing bunnies? Genius. Get the feeling that next chapter Ishida and Ichigo will clear the air between them.
764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »