Reviews for Too Late To Undo
LiLCnow chapter 1 . 1/8
I have to say this is an exellent story. I really liked it. But you have challenged me('the dare') and I am not one to back out of a challenge...FIRE! *sets your story on fire* there's your flame. *evil laugh* How do you like them apples
SergeantPixie chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Don't think I didn't notice you're spot on use of Instant Star lyrics, brava.
peter-pan-equals-luv chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
*throws flaming flames*
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
i like it
NoahPuckermansWifey chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Love this! I adore the cuteness of this line "But they always knew she was an evil mastermind (Puck especially) and she always got her way – Puck made sure of that."
Insincere Perfections chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Did I meantion I am so crazily obssessed with this pariing? I didn't...Hmm shame on me ;D

I will reply to your message here, cause i can :P so suck it!

I will stop writing until i see further motivation to conitnue, i read over some of my stuff and just went ew. just ew.

A new generation of writers will coem and fill the gap of the FF family, so it's all good XD

Seriously, i'm going to need that secret now, I don't know how I'm doing it just this avergae life, but for you, like Woah.

My parents are truly big on the getting enough sleep thing, so I'm in bed by 9...All well, we can't all be badass.

I would, but I can only go on stage when people KNOW I'm acting as someone else, but for them to see me, well i may seem all loud and crazy, but ehaps of people have commented on how quiet i am, I never htought I was quiet, but we all learn somehting new :D

I may have to follow in your footsteps, with the whole revision schedule, i want to get really good grades for this, to prove it to me and everyone else. I am a happy person most of the time, but you seem to catch me when I've drifted into one of my funks :S I should have a sign, BEWARE! PMSing 24/7...But not like literally, i'm hoping you get my wierdness, and aren't like holy crow.

I'm thinking me and my friends need to get together and give each otehr ice cream facials...You cna eat it, and it's cold and it's, well it's ICECREAM! I try to be optimistic, but you know how it is, you get really sad for no reason adn whatnot, let the teenage years be over! Let me be 8 again!

Right back at you (and a cherry on top)

!Lauren! :;-{D - ALien french mexican chinese dude i guess?
mythologyrulz chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
That was awesome! I wasn't sure how you would do it because I was so vague but you did great!
Ariel chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Great. I loved it. :D
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Aww. So cute.
Miss Puckleberry chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Ok this is amazing! I love where this is going! Please keep writing!
blackgem88 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I Quite like this one too.