Reviews for Sleeping With The Enemy
steffy12 chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
I like it! Short n sweet! Different from all the other Dramione we use to see. If you continue to write, I'll read your ficts! :D steffy12
Gui Zhang chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
:) Nice chapters. And I really do hope that this story develops into a long multi chapter story with the rest of the characters. This makes me wanna read the books again. You deal with their feelings so good. Are you a phsyciatrist? lol. I'll read the next chapter when it comes out. :) k bye.
Gui Zhang chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
I like, I like. (Says with accent).

I like it but maybe joo could skip lines to make it easier to follow.

The thing I liked most is how you dealt with their emotions, you know what I mean? I think joo did a good job. _
bella142 chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
great plot, but if you could, possibly help the reader read the conversation better by splitting each speaker into their own line as such:

"how are you?" bebe asked.

"Bored. But what ever" Matthew sneered back.

See? its just easier to follow the conversation. :) I looovee the story so far though :) keep going?
Gui Zhang chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
What the *** this was *** why didn't you **. Hahahahha. Jk. I didn't come here to flame I just thought your story might be interesting. I like the idea of it, maybe go deeper in what they both feel and in detail. How you would feel after going through a war I guess. I'll read the next chapter. :)