Reviews for Brothers in Arms
This is officially my favourite Supernatural Fanfiction. I love the image of the three brothers sharing a bed!

Please continue writing, you are really good at it!
Jana Moon chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
LOVE IT! but then again whats not to love about a little cas/dean/sam brotherly loving : )
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oh my word BEST. I do love platonic bed-sharing and this was beautifully done.
BananaCracker333 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Okay, I adore your stories. I just had to say something.
Susangel chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
I loved how original this chapter was!

It's not everyday they end up getting this hurt by normal humans...I loved how even hurt Dean felt the need to take care of Cas!But what I loved the most was Sam's thought " His brothers will be fine." It just made aww...I hope you post more chapters!Speacially with hurt Cas!That's kind of my weak spot... :P
Susangel chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Badass Castiel supermassive awesomeness!

I loved seeing Castiel's reaction to diferent people calling him Cas!And it was so awesome seeing him standing up to Zacharia for Dean!And Dean's relief at knowing Cas isn't upset at being called that by Dean because "Hate to think I was pissing you off without knowing." was adorable!
Susangel chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Awwww...This was just about one of the sweetest things I've ever read!It was such a shame this wasn't the way it went on the show...I just wanted to shout at Dean when he was talking to Michael "What about Cas?"!I also loved how in your fic Sam's just as attached to Cas as Dean!As most fics tend to neglet his relationship with Cas...
BibliophilePixie chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
i had two best friends in high school, and had the only full sized bed, so all sleep overs were at my house...i understand lol. it did feel a tad destiel, but only if you try and read more into than intended.
Sora Sotara chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
You can fit a at least four sisters on a bed if you all sleep sideways. I've even had a female friend or two who spent the night and slept in the same bed. Oh, and three girls can easily share a couch with room to spare if they're tired enough to sleep mostly upright. (*laughs*) I dunno about guys either though but I'm sure they could almost do the same. Unless there's some guy code that prohibits closeness or something...
crOwnlEssG chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Awwwwww! Sam considers Cas as a brother! 8,)
crOwnlEssG chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
I want to smoosh Cas up in a big hug 8D
crOwnlEssG chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Awwww, Cas sandwich. Sweet chapter :)
goldennight16 chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
awwwww. I love these stories so far! I adore friendship fics between the boys, especially Dean and Cas, so thank you :D Hope to see more soon!
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
Your oneshots make me feel warm and fuzzy _
supreme dramon chapter 3 . 11/19/2010