Reviews for The Secret: A Birthday To Remember
positivepotter11 chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
I liked ending number 1 because it has a happy ending and harry is harsh.
H o r i z o n s chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I think your other reviews are just a tad bit harsh. Okay this isn't the best story in the world, but it is not a 40 chaptered fic. You would have to conclude it quickly. I find it funny that your harsh reviewers are annoymous, talk about wimps. If you are going to critize a story at least sign it.

I thought you wrote Lilys pain very well. You showed her pain at having to watch her son grow up without telling him she was his mother. I enjoyed that. Don't like Harry/Ginny but hey-ho! Harrys reaction was a bit blah, but whatever. Your other reviews aren't reviews there just crap.

completely pathetic

Isn't going to help anyone improve and

Great? I think not fanfiction describes reviews as

A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding gift a reader can give . Please use this golden opportunity to offer a well deserved praise and/or tips for improvement.

Yeah tips for improvement not this is shit. I think this was good and a nice read. I think this is like my longest review ever :P Choi!

- -
adh chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
completely pathetic
DLP chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I'm sorry but the story was patently ridiculous. Your premise wasn't really any stranger than thousands of others out there but that is the extent of the good news.

Your Harry's reaction is quite frankly ridiculous, unbelievable and mind-numbingly stupid. He was abandoned by his mother as a child, suffers through his terrible early life and teens (whatever you might think that is what they were). Yet upon being told this he forgives her and welcomes her into his life within hours?

Absolutely no even-remotely well-adjusted human being, or anyone with even a hint of a backbone would do this. Congratulations, you have successfully emasculated Harry's character more than I though humanly possible. The pussification of Harry is complete.
EmmyPoo chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
SOOO cute! Though how was Lily still alive? I don't really like that there were twins, but it was a very good story. Please get back to me.