Reviews for Rhythm and Attitude
nessyschu chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Hahaha Santana is awesome. I would not want to get on her bad side!
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Heh heh maybe i should have read this one first, but i don't care. The other was depressing, this one is a little less depressing so it's all good )

Santana really does love Brittany. I'm jealous, i wish i had a friend who did as much for me as Santana does for Brittany. They are very sweet together and i absolutely loved this story )
ZombieRider chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I'm just imagining Artie wheeling over the flaming bag xD hilarious
SamIReallyAm16 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I liked your story quite a lot actually :) Thought it was sweet, adorable and the chemistry between Brittany and Santana was awesome, thumbs up! :D I don't feel bad for Artie Abrams/Wheels one bit :)
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Awesome characterizations! I love the way your Santana and Brittany stay within the realms of the show, yet seem human, as is logical in something written rather than watched. Your writing style, too, was very fluid. Wonderful story!
Sadako Mcfly chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I could comment on the FTW Lopez lines, but since you took your time to get Santana's personality right, you already know how awesome they are!

Ugh, I really don't know what else to say here, but you sooo should write more about these two. D
Lanter chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
"What is it with these freaking Glee boy crybabies and their virginity?"

No kidding!

I loved this. It was completely in character and addressed Artie's sanctimonious attitude. Excellent work.
Quantum Cross Ranger chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Awesome story! Really funny! And THANK YOU for calling out Artie on his stupidness.
DawnJuan chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
It's not really going to be revenge on Artie. He can't stomp out the flaming shit bag. Unless he panics and runs it over. Hmm. Anyway great story :D I really liked how you wrote Santana. It was very real... and bitchy lol
miss-sci-fi chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Woo this was awesome. Artie always annoys me when he's in relationships, so thanks for finally saying what needed to be said.
kempokarate12 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Awww that was cute! I really like how you, and practically everyone else on Fanfiction, is making it Artie's fault for having sex with Brittany. Because it's true. He could have TOTALLY said no if he wanted. But instead he let her do it. So fuck Artie. But anyway amazing, AMAZING story!
Permanent Rose chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I am officially in love with the way you write Brittana.

Two thumbs up :]
davey7 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Effing excellent. Artie is such a fucking douche.
Wait but how chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
i love it
KMACMUZIKMAFIA or AQUARIUS121 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
LOL. Poor Artie.

I still really wish Santana would get over herself and apologize to Brittany and then live happily ever after :)

But that's just 'cause I'm a hopeless romantic fangirl.