Reviews for Sparks on your Tongue
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
LOL
swimmergirl4 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Please please please continue this story! It's so cute! You are an awesome writer as displayed in this story!
munrochambers4ever chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
i really really like this. i'd like to see where its gonna go and what else eli is gonna learn. updates please!
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Well, I just reviewed your Land Before Time story, and decided to roam about your other storeis, when I found out you wrote for Degrassi (which just put me in a great mood!). You are such a great writter. I loved this. You're very good at keeping characters in-character. Great job!

JEE
Isabel chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I LOVE it

The story was so amazing it was funny too my sister yelled at me for laughing so hard

You should so updated please!
clareandeliforever chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
woah! ha! wow! update really soon pretty please! i love this story!
wedontbelong69 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
uhh hello ? where is my update i am needing it ! i your story plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz keep it goin!
Pixie chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
My friend stared at me, his expression looking as if he was trying to figure out how many times I was dropped as a child. "Eli, you are so weird."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love this story, please continue.
Armando411468 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This is freaking fantastic! Please update soon, and by soon I mean now! Just kidding :) love this. keep writing!
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
So... this is completely and totally amazing. And I demand that you update soon. I'm diggin' the way Eli is getting ideas from VampirEli. Keep it up!
lcjga chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I. LOVE. THIS.! YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE! :D
elilove806 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Duuuude. Post moreeee.
Swanstream chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
omg, that is soo embarasing 4 clare!
darkchick96ily chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
love it
eli luver chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
WRITE MORE PLEASE! I LOOOVED IT!