Reviews for Ultimate Prank
Lumcer chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Cute, I'm curious though did Fred and George know the truth or just making a prank? I'm guessing the later but I'd like to be sure... Of snape is going to kill them!

KCK-Lumcer
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Sweet!
Blood Red Kisses chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I'm going to be a pessimist and say that Aurora and Harry were pretending it was true just so Sev wouldn't kill himself or something...(I was a pessimist during Inception, too)

Anyways, beautiful story. It was really sad and I felt so bad for Sevvie! I really do wish him and Lily had ended up together...Siiigh, the way it should have been!

Though I admit I am quite curious as to what your intention to the story is. Is it true? Or were they pretending? It's kinda driving me crazy! But I'm gonna just assume that it was written to be confusing...There is no right or wrong answer...Like Inception. Or I'm totally reading WAAAY too much into this. XD
KiriNinHaku chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I like how it turned out in the end that snape actually was Harry's dad. Awesome!
tuesday's slave chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
oh,why can't this be the real story :(. Snape's been trough so much,he deserves a little happiness.
MarthaRRLeBlanc chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Hilirious and Wonderfully Written! Thank You So Much for Writting this Story I Enjoyed it Very Much!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/15/2010