Reviews for Tell Me What I Can't See
Can you please post this to AO3? I really would like to download it!
Anon chapter 23 . 8/17/2015
Hey, this is my fave Lost Boys Sam/David Fic! I was wondering if you'd consider posting it to AO3? There are 0 fics on that site with this pairing and yours would not only be the first, but in my opinion, the best. I would really like to download this fic and that site allows readers to do so. It would mean so much to me if you'd consider posting it.

Thanks for writing this beautiful, hot fic! It was the first fic that I found and read with this pairing and I come back to read whenever this site allows me to do so! (Another reason to hope you'll post to AO3; do not always work for me.)
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 23 . 8/8/2014
i hate star. and what about poor laddie! so it is davids kid? interesting.
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 16 . 8/8/2014
ten bucks he's the 1 outa 5 that can concieve... such a weird concept. good plot so far
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
i'm dying laughing. that is a VERY interesting concept
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
hate star! poor laddie!
Chemical Psycho chapter 23 . 9/10/2013
Oh god... My feels... This was absolutly beautiful in every way. Just. Amazing-no, it was, and is, Awsmazing. This is. I don't even know. Just. Fantastic. *Sniffel* ... Please excuse me, I'm gonna go cry over there *Points to corner* 3 Perfect. 3
HajiXnathan chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
I love this store. It was soo wonderful. Lol can u do a chrismas one. Lol
Kaseytrue chapter 14 . 4/24/2012
Loved The Talk... when does sam spill the vision of Michael as a Mommy?...

hehehe

Thanks
Kaseytrue chapter 12 . 4/19/2012
It sounds a heck of a lot like my first kiss,... except I was the innitiator. hmmm then again that kiss made me realize that I hate men... family was happy since I am guy too... just kidding kiss didnt put me off men too much. still read these lovely stories dont I.

Love the story demetrifever123... Thank You sincerely for Posting this exciting work.
Kidnapkid chapter 14 . 11/23/2011
I knew it, Star's a man... Baby.
Cayla loves Jack Sparrow chapter 23 . 9/24/2011
a-ma-zing but how can it just end like this with just a 'hi' i say there should be sequal :) xx
YaoiCrackHead123 chapter 23 . 8/4/2011
Please, PLEASE write more! D8 Its so AWESOME W
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 23 . 5/28/2011
Loved It! :D

Is there going to be a sequel? :D
Shifter11 chapter 23 . 5/13/2011
First awesome last chapter! Second, thanks for mentioning me! That made me feel good. I'm going to miss reading this story. and sorry for being sooo late with the review. Now on to what i like about the last chapter. I like that nice sex scene between David and Sam. I can't believe that Mike thinks he's a bad person for not liking David. He's soo not a bad person. but still, i can't believe that lucy and max r dead. but the boys r still vampires right? why was Sam having those thoughts about Star? Did she kill them? Oh if she did that makes me hate her even more! Well, i'm sad to see the story go, but i'm glad u finished it right and didn't leave it off on a cliffe that would never die. but it was a very good ending! oh by the way is Marko's baby going to be born in the fanfics unwritten future. or do we get to imagine whatever we want on that? but anyhoo, great story!