Reviews for Alabaster's Maiko 100
FireLady707 chapter 100 . 1/3/2014
These drabbles warm my heart :') I wish there were more Maiko ffs nowadays *sigh*
Ruby of Raven chapter 100 . 11/5/2013
I loved this! XD I finally finished all these drabbles! I feel amazing for having been able to do so!
Great job with all of these. I'd love to seem more AU fics from you, though. Just a suggestion. I wonder how many amazing other plot lines you can come up with for modern times. I know you can do it. You've already shown me that much. XD
hedgewitch13 chapter 100 . 2/3/2013
omg the feels... this series of drabbles literally made me cry
dalekcat chapter 88 . 12/16/2012
These are beautiful! I love how you write Mai and Zuko. Good job!
Hobbit3791 chapter 83 . 9/5/2012
These drabbles are pure gold!
Mako's Eyebrows chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
... the nightmare...
i have no words. it was scary in a classy way; and rather realistic for someone as high strung as our zuzu
Mako's Eyebrows chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
they were fighting over SWIMSUITS!?
SecretAngel3 chapter 23 . 8/26/2012
lol. I never pegged Zuko as needy. Imagine the GAang woke up to that. hehehe
SecretAngel3 chapter 21 . 8/26/2012
filling in gaps again I see. why couldn't Michael and Bryan hire YOU to write "The Promise"?
SecretAngel3 chapter 20 . 8/26/2012
Damn I love this one better than the "Lust" chapter! plus, this is exactly how I imagine Toph's mom LOL XD totally dirt paranoid.
SecretAngel3 chapter 19 . 8/26/2012
even Azula! you write Azula's personality so well! How is it that you are soooooo good! I LOVE understanding characters and breaking them down. It's why I want to be an author. But I find myself incapable of making my writing sound authentic to the character. How can you write such concise little stories! Anything I write is always so wordy! If I ever make a fanfiction, can you please be my beta reader?
SecretAngel3 chapter 18 . 8/26/2012
I never interpreted Zuko's emotional outbreaks as honesty. Good one!
SecretAngel3 chapter 17 . 8/26/2012
I love how Mai keeps her composure better than Zuko _
SecretAngel3 chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
50 Shades of Gray and Twilight were written for the same audience! the modern version being middle class suburban women whose men are distant working all day or hanging out with their buddies. either way the flame is dead.
SecretAngel3 chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
Mai's secret fear lol. Again, it's like you're filling in the gaps of the series!