Reviews for Operation Fear
AlternativeRocker chapter 9 . 5/13/2011
Words failing madly! hnggg. They are so cute and amazing, and of course Stuart would know they would mess with them!

Loved this story a lot! Perfect way to end too.

Angry perfect couple are the hottest people on Earth, honestly I adore them so much.

I feel the need to go write now. So I might get something up today. :D
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
They're totally going to scheme now... I love it.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 7 . 4/5/2011
This is totally cute. I can't wait for the next chapters!
Scousedancer chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
Loved this chapter - so sweet! Please write more, I can't wait to see where you go with this!
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
Oh noes... I didn't want it to be found out... Meanie!
AlternativeRocker chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
I totally understand why you want to take a hiatus. I think I'm going to just do handwritten fics late at night on weekends or when I'm watching other shows because I need good marks this year. :)

Loved this chapter so much I can't put it into words! :D

PS. Is it okay if I just review this one and give you tweets for the others because you know how I feel about leaving proper reviews at the moment? :p
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
Red, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandad. Just remember I'm an e-mail away if you need to someone to talk to about anything, okay. Don't do anything stupid. I love you 3

And this chapter is awesome. I'd like to think this is going to go perfectly but this is you so... NOPE. Great writing.
newyork24-7 chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
I was looking forward to an update on this and it didn't disapoint. Loved it and looking forward to their reactions when they realise they've been set up.

And I'm really sorry about your Grandad.
Dome Of Silence chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
great chapter...

Lets hope they do actually go..

Im really sorry to hear about your grandad *HUGS*
AlternativeRocker chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Do I even need to tell you how much I love this fic, I love the guys being really girly and then also being matchmaking, and making Jackie tell the truth and generally just all of them!

I cannot seriously wait long to see what they have in store for my little babies!
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Jackie Reid, you should know not to ever doubt our Robbie! The drunk man's rambles a sober mans worries! Everyone knows that. I can't wait for more of this story, Red ;)
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
I love these two! I actually wish there was no R/J storyline and I could just read S/E!
newyork24-7 chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
I'm glad that you have Ewan interfering rather than Stuart, because I really can't see him involving himself too much for fear of reprisal lol.

As for not having a storyline, I wouldn't worry about it, I've noticed - for me anyway - that it almost always goes off in a different direction anyway
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
You know what I always forget Ewan is an OC because you write him so beautifully! I need more of this story too :)
AlternativeRocker chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Oh my gosh, dying of adorable here! I love those guys trying to set the other two up.

Cannot wait to see the lovely things that come from this fluff.

Ewan blackmail love :p

And duhhh, of course Robbie doesn't listen when she talks about guys!