Reviews for The Boy with the Scarf
Yea! He's forgiven!
littlerostte chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
cried my eyes out T-T
Kukiko-Rei chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
This is sweet...I love your fic! :D
andysanime chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Really good job, can't wait to see what happens next.
yayubaru1 chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
unfortunately i know neither of those songs/movies/shows? so i can't point out references but i am sooooo happy that yami and yugi are okay now. i was worried at the begining of the chapter. oh and i imagined such a sweet scene i'm gonna share:You remember the bandana that Seto gave Yami? well when Yugi's head scarf thing got ripped off my mind unbiden showed me Yami tieing the bandana around Yugi's head and complimenting the way it contrasted with his eyes... i don't really know where it came from but hey my mind is soooooooooooooo weird somethimes
DarkHeartsMilitary chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
Awe... &hearts
hollowgirl15 chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
I don't kno about evita or what ever but I love wicked! And you should make Yuugi sick! And Yami will make him feel better or something! But dont let him die! I would be very sad if you killed him! T.T but as long as he doesn't actually die, he can get as close to death as you what. _ can't wait for more!
quwira chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
awww that was so cute :)
aminaluvr4life chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
Touching story so far I really enjoyed how this chapter ended and look forward to what happens next. _

This story is being added to my favs
Coolaloo chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
awsome chapterand story i love it :3
Annzy Bananzy chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Lol, I don't know the two references, but I really like this story a lot! Please update soon! I like the storyline and the writing style, I just like the whole story in general!

Update soon and I wish you luck with Theatre! )
FeminineFerocious chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
I'm so glad you updated, I missed this story. It was really cute!

I love Wicked, I wished I could have gone and seen the play. T.T

Please keep updating!
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
It's good Yugi finally came back and Yami got to apologize to him. Yami barely knows Yugi, yet he cares so much and it's cute!
super.happy.fun.time chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
:(this is sad but i like it i hope you updater soon -
quwira chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
what a cute story :) please update soon!