Reviews for Fallout 3 Spartan Chronicals
Distorted Flare chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Jesus this is poorly written. I will have to come back and re write, this at some point.
michael chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
dude you need to finish this , its amazing i need to know what happends next please finish
509 chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
He's not going to updat it :(
Resistant Warrior Madman chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
To use 2 of my top ten favourite games can be risky but you found a perfect storyline for it. Perfect game cross-over and I hope I one day will write a fanfic story as good as yours for a resident evil fallout crossover idea I have. You have been put into my top ten cross-over writers.
RWM is finally free from the cdc because of atom.
OmegaInferno chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Sucks to be Martin right about now
kogouma chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
nooooooooo!you Martin!
you can't stop here!you can't!
update soon!
kogouma chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
that poor innocent it did
was sit around holding people up and
Chief murdered it xD
Commissar Critical chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Its good, though I'm not sure about that "negotiate" part. Also, can't someone just have devoloped FTL unstead of being like the Mass Effect pansies and stealing the tech.
Abaddon953 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Hi,

Pretty good story so far. The spelling/grammar/punctuation could definitely use some work, as could the sentence structure, which can be a tiny bit jarring at times. This will probably get better as time moves on and you write more, so not much of a problem. Hope to see more of this story in the future. Will John become involved romantically with the female BoS Paladin?

Cheers,
Abaddon953
Scatter Dust chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
I would like to see this story continue, because it has a great amount of potential. Also when will Jane come back into the story?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Make more
ZecoreZecron chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Dude, I have never played Fallout and I love this.
Mattmaster112 chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
I didn't like this chapter as much as the first one. first of all, there is the is the repeated grammatical errors. then there is the inroduction of the pyramid head and the necromorphs, FOR NO REASON! lastly, you seem to have Master Chief's emotions a bit messed up, making him quite talkative etc. he also probably wouldn't be so effected just from seeing hanging bodies
Allen Clair Bettis chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Hey its me again. Good work. Please update again before i hunt you down and beat the love of god into you! oh yeah why not go with my idea. Happy trails to you, for we shall meet again...
rifleman10000 chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Update

Or I kill you