Reviews for Quadriliterally
bara.no.hitsuji chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
Sooo cuuute XD awww... I like chapter 2 and 6, I actually wonder if dino is uke.. Hihi..

My fav pairing actually is 2759 (seme!tsuna please XD) but I love every pair that contains gokudera as uke in it, hehe.. That's why I don't really like 5927 coz gokudera is not a seme! (well, that's how I see him ")
Bonny Tan chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
this was soo cute

great job!
BushidoWarrior chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
For as long as I've searched the internet for a decent fanfic of this pairing, this is probably one of the very first. The rest completely... failed; I swear, it seems like they haven't seen or read a single edition of KHR. You really captured their personalities in this "puppy love" type of theme. Though, I'm hoping I'll be able to read a more intense fic from you sometime. Perhaps relating to when Yamamoto goes with Dino back to Italy and... something [forbidden?] sparks, or maybe even a TYL setting? I've been dying for a dedicated fanwork about these two - angst, romance, humor - maybe even a bit of smut?

Thank you for writing this! It made me smile today. Glad to know there's another fellow D80 supporter out there.