Reviews for An Offer He Can't Refuse
DEMON KING DANTE chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
More chapter?
SmileRen chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
In all honesty, I can think of many reasons as to why an influential and dangerous mafia would kidnap a high-school teenager whose been managing a gang that started as a prank.

Its because not only has DOLLARS taken root in Ikebukuro, but its main base is a chat site on the internet so its members aren't only in Japan. There could be so many other members across the world that merely stating such a thing wouldn't even begin to scratch the surface of just how much influence this gang has taken on (and their members are largely oblivious to this)

The fact is that, DOLLARS is huge. Its member capacity stretches across the world and its a hotspot for intelligence. It can be seen as one massive information and man power source (it really depends) that even the Vongola would rather have as an ally. (also, most of its members are civilians and to take out the organization would be mass genocide of a global scale that even the mafia would want to avoid)
luchesharman chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Please update, this is a very good setup and I cannot wait to see what is to happen next.
Utasaki N chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I can't wait to read more of this I got really excited to know what happens to mikado I hope you are able to do the next chapter I wish you luck
Dandelion-san chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Looks good. Can't wait for more.
Hattori Sei chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Tsuna was sooo acting weird, I can't wait to read the reason behind that. Chapters are rather short, but still good. No real errors in grammar or structure.
Noyz chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
OMG! why did they kidnap poor Mikado? please upload soon :)
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
it's been a while since you last updated your story... you gonna continue? well, i'm curious how you'll write this story while keeping everyone IC
Nameless Sky chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
*w* just when I was wondering if there was such a thing as KHRxDrrr, I find this masterpiece! But I do wish ther was more in the chappies, but it helps-because people want to know what happens next.
yumeniai chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
Interesting! Quite nicely written, though I wish there was more content each chapter. Hoping for more updates soon!
Luska chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
Hnnnng I never knew how much I wanted this until you started to write this!

Good job!
Keimichi chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
This is nice. Durarara and KHR have themes that could be mixed together. I'm curious on how you would deal with two of my fav series~

Good job, keep writing. Don't abandon it.
kuoco chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Mm, I really love this story. A nice believable crossover is a rare find! Keep up the fantastic work.
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Great story, keep it up!
too lazy to log in AKA Myriad chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
ASDEFRGRTASDFGRT I SQUEED WHEN I SAW YOUR UPDATE. NOT EVEN JOKING. XD this is awesome; though i'm seriously hungry for longer chapters, lol~ :DDD derp. i'd forgotten completely about this story! thanks for the (sorta) update - i hope there's more to come! :3