Reviews for In Defense of Hufflepuff
Diamond chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Beautifully written, great explanation. You give me Hufflepuff pride!
NimbusSeer14161 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I completely agree. Although all the quizes i have taken show i am gryffindor, i hav an undieing respect for the loyal huffelpuff!
Dark Chrona chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Thank you! I love Hufflepuff ever since I read the first book personally but the way you show proof of how Hufflepuff is just as good as the other houses is amazing :)
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Good for you! I, a fellow Hufflepuff, (according to pottermore) commend you for this proper analysis.
Not Afraid To Dream chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Hufflepuffs are whats the word...TOTALLY AWESOME!
HufflepuffFinder98 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
As a Hufflepuff, this fanfiction makes me proud of my house! Hufflepuff rules!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
LONG LIVE HUFFLEPUFFS.
BlueViolets87 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I was always wanting to be in Ravenclaw but I have finally have come to be glad to be in Hufflepuff. Hufflepuff pride! Thank you for writing this. We are not nothings and never will be!
the sudoku kid chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Congratulations on accepting Hufflepuffness! I'm a fellow Hufflepuff and I was about to leave without reviewing when I saw how many other Hufflepuffs had read the story and reviewed. So I decided to review too. Good luck fellow Hufflepuff!
DramaticFanaticPrincess chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Thank you for writing this. I'm proud to be a Hufflepuff.
DramaticFanaticPrincess chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Thank you for writing this. I'm proud to be a Hufflepuff.
PreciousLapis chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I now feel proud to be a Hufflepuff, having always wanted to be a Gryffindor. This was such a great read, thanks so much!
wastelandicism chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I'm confused u guys keep saying the first book was Harry potter and the sorceres stone wen it's the philosophers stone. slightly confuzled :) ?
Goddess-Divine-05 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I have finally embraced my Hufflepuff qualities thanks to you. Whenever I take a "Which House Are You In?" quiz, I always get Hufflepuff. For a while, I huffed and puffed (get it? hehe), wishing I was a brave Gryffindor, but now I realise that the Hufflepuffs are the most individual. Thank you!
GregoryMarshal chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
My first time reading your story and I agree fully. I am a proud Hufflepuff. I believe our house is the most unique, because:

Slytherins can be brave like Gryffindors

hard enough and you could be smart like Ravenclaw

These tell me that Hufflepuff is the most unique house there is, sure we're not always mentioned but we'll still be there to help.