Reviews for In Defense of Hufflepuff
Thank you for saying this! Hufflepuffs are the best:) seriously though, loyalty, friendship, and hard work are often more important than flashy ambition or bravery. Loyalty causes people to be brave, anyway, so it's practically the same thing.
Cheerfully Blue chapter 1 . 6/15
Wow! Great arguments! I was also sorted into Hufflepuff, and I was heartbroken for a little while until I realized there was really no other place I would rather be.
HufflepuffHero chapter 1 . 6/10
Thank you! I am a Hufflepuff and proud of it and I have always hated how the other houses put us down a lot. The way I see it, Hufflepuffs make up for their lack of other qualities by working hard and being determined and loyal. Hufflepuffs seem to be a lot of outcasts like me, and I like the fact that Hufflepuff is full of many people like me! Sure, there are a lot of jerks in Hufflepuff, but the other houses have their share of jerks as well! Every Hufflepuff should be proud, and Hufflepuffs have more fun! Once again, thank you for writing this!
imketys chapter 1 . 4/24
Thank you.
Diamond chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Beautifully written, great explanation. You give me Hufflepuff pride!
NimbusSeer14161 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I completely agree. Although all the quizes i have taken show i am gryffindor, i hav an undieing respect for the loyal huffelpuff!
Dark Chrona chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Thank you! I love Hufflepuff ever since I read the first book personally but the way you show proof of how Hufflepuff is just as good as the other houses is amazing :)
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Good for you! I, a fellow Hufflepuff, (according to pottermore) commend you for this proper analysis.
Not Afraid To Dream chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Hufflepuffs are whats the word...TOTALLY AWESOME!
HufflepuffFinder98 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
As a Hufflepuff, this fanfiction makes me proud of my house! Hufflepuff rules!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
BlueViolets87 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I was always wanting to be in Ravenclaw but I have finally have come to be glad to be in Hufflepuff. Hufflepuff pride! Thank you for writing this. We are not nothings and never will be!
the sudoku kid chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Congratulations on accepting Hufflepuffness! I'm a fellow Hufflepuff and I was about to leave without reviewing when I saw how many other Hufflepuffs had read the story and reviewed. So I decided to review too. Good luck fellow Hufflepuff!
DramaticFanaticPrincess chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Thank you for writing this. I'm proud to be a Hufflepuff.
DramaticFanaticPrincess chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Thank you for writing this. I'm proud to be a Hufflepuff.